03/16 - Wake Up Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not even kidding, me too. I drop the kids off at school, today was an exception and I slept till noon when I got home. I still made better money than usual. Of course, I stop from about 230-330 to get them and do homework. At some point I make dinner and shit like that but I'm on here the majority of the day. I don't understand pandas, can't figure out how to set them up. I installed the "accept/hoard" script and that helps some. But checking here is more effective than refreshing Mturk every 30 sec like I was before. I wouldn't consider myself technically challenged... I did tech writing and training before I had kids. And I've stayed up on shit, except software.... I prob couldn't build a database anymore.
it just takes time.... I dunno how long you have been turking but it seems not very long. Scripting AHK and others is probably the first thing that will show you the light. Hitscraper instead of refreshing and learning how to panda and stuff like that. Get Turkmaster its very user friend and you can run panda's through that

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Still up

Title: Category Validation (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. A9 Data Validation [A3HLF55H6JSTI0] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.15 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.49 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.26 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.32 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 55
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Verify that an image contains just one example of an object in a target category. Draw a bounding box around the object in the image.
Time: 10 minutes
Hits Available: 6620
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Location is not one of: US-AL, US-AR, US-DC, US-HI, US-IA, US-ID, US-LA, US-ME, US-MO, US-MS, US-NE, US-NM, US-OK, US-RI, US-SD, US-UT, US-VT, US-WY, Blocked has not been granted, Category Validation Qualification is 10, Adult Content Qualification is 1

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
it just takes time.... I dunno how long you have been turking but it seems not very long. Scripting AHK and others is probably the first thing that will show you the light. Hitscraper instead of refreshing and learning how to panda and stuff like that. Get Turkmaster its very user friend and you can run panda's through that
Thank you. I just started at the end of November because I was at the point I was considering a cashier job (to jibe with the kids schedule) and I fucking hate people.... And pants.

Reactions: repingel and kryss

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.