Bacon? Bacon.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I just made the mistake of eating a fish fry the size of my head and now all I want to do is take a nap :sleep:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I just made the mistake of eating a fish fry the size of my head and now all I want to do is take a nap :sleep:
I feel like that would make my stomach hurt more than make me wanna nap :x

Reactions: T. Leela

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't know what clinics were anyway
saw these
grabbed a few...

Title: Find the Requested Contact Information for Sports Medicine Clinics in the US | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Christa Ghent [A8BCY0XXFE6ZQ] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A] [Reviews: 0] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Given the clinic information, find the URL for their official website and contact info for appropriate individual
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 28
Reward: $0.33
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Total approved HITs is greater than 5000;
did you find any? I realized these are looking familiar,
I guess they posted the leftovers.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Have an Amazon Echo or Dot device? Share your dialog history (about 5-7 minutes). | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Max Silverman [A30QVNFVFP8YY4] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A] [Reviews: 0] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Share your Amazon device dialog history (note: you must own an Amazon device (Echo or Dot) and be able to login to your amazon account to access the history (we will tell you how to get to your history).
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.14.9

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Was peacefully sitting here working on a hit, and something buzzed my head and then landed next to me. It was a yellow jacket the size of Texas that apparently crept into my apartment while I was puttering with my plants on the porch. (I'm deathly afraid of them/wasps/etc.) Squealed, ran out of the room, and then decided that I was not going to live in fear of it waiting and watching for its perfect opportunity to strike. Thus began my alternating between running away from it and waving around a pitcher to catch it in, all while shrieking like some kind of hell banshee. I stunned it a few times, thankfully enough that it lit on the carpet and I trapped it by putting the pitcher over it.

It's now under there, angrily plotting my doom. I love that we're having First Summer, but I'm not ready for waspyshits. I'll pay someone in rum to come make it go away. I'm not convinced that it's not going to Hulk its way out of the pitcher/the box of nails I set on top of it.

On the bright side, I can forego that cup of coffee I was considering because now I'm hyped up on adrenaline.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
did you find any? I realized these are looking familiar,
I guess they posted the leftovers.
those were not anything that I'd like to do.
I'm very snobbish

however, I will pray to Ben Putano,
that he may prepare us a load

Title: Find the Email Addresses of American Distilleries (Must be 21 and older to participate) | PANDA
Requester: Ben Putano [A2NJLPPHSLM622] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Given the Distillery web address, find the email address or contact page
Time: 8 hours
HITs Available: 407
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

Reactions: T. Leela

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Was peacefully sitting here working on a hit, and something buzzed my head and then landed next to me. It was a yellow jacket the size of Texas that apparently crept into my apartment while I was puttering with my plants on the porch. (I'm deathly afraid of them/wasps/etc.) Squealed, ran out of the room, and then decided that I was not going to live in fear of it waiting and watching for its perfect opportunity to strike. Thus began my alternating between running away from it and waving around a pitcher to catch it in, all while shrieking like some kind of hell banshee. I stunned it a few times, thankfully enough that it lit on the carpet and I trapped it by putting the pitcher over it.

It's now under there, angrily plotting my doom. I love that we're having First Summer, but I'm not ready for waspyshits. I'll pay someone in rum to come make it go away. I'm not convinced that it's not going to Hulk its way out of the pitcher/the box of nails I set on top of it.

On the bright side, I can forego that cup of coffee I was considering because now I'm hyped up on adrenaline.
texas size?
wow
texas is pretty big. It's big enough to contain all of the continents.

also, I read your story from the insect's point of view,
where he was just a confused traveller,
and you were some evil hell crazed murderous villian,
shrieking like a banshee and stunning it

Last edited:

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
texas size?
wow
texas is pretty big. It's big enough to contain all of the continents.

Do people in other states not say "the size of Texas"? It's a very common saying here, for something that is humongous.

And yes. This bitch could take on Mothra with one hand and its eyes closed and still win. I only won because sheer terror made me a beast.

Edit: Do yellow jackets have hands? Oh God, tell me they don't...

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Do people in other states not say "the size of Texas"? It's a very common saying here, for something that is humongous.

And yes. This bitch could take on Mothra with one hand and its eyes closed and still win. I only won because sheer terror made me a beast.
Wasps bring out the ninja in people. axlm @axlm once took one on armed only with a towel and the agility granted by proximity to a wasp.

Status
Not open for further replies.