03/17 - Tasteless Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
[edit] All gaming machines (despite location) are to be shut down by midnight tonight. All non-essential business shut down by noon tomorrow at the latest.
Las Vegas Justice Courts have put a moratorium on eviction actions. No word on other counties.
All shutdowns are for 30 days.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
  • Wow
Reactions: ekkirksey

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I know things take a while but I'm really ready for things to get better so life an go back to somewhat normal. ?
KS and FL have called off school for the rest of the year, and CA said not to expect any schools to open back up this school year.

It's gonna be a while :/

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I know things take a while but I'm really ready for things to get better so life an go back to somewhat normal. ?
I hope your okay. Did you even get back to work with your injuries before the schools shut down?

• Love
Reactions: dreamonjaded1

HelloHello

Reaction score
My moderator for the Live Interview for User Testing today told me she has been working from home for the last week to do her studies.

Reactions: Blakkat

dreamonjaded1

Reaction score
I hope your okay. Did you even get back to work with your injuries before the schools shut down?
How kind of you that you remember me. I was able to return to work at the end of January. My students were doing so well and we only had 43 days left until summer vacation. I teach third grade, which is a massive testing grade in NC. Now we don't know what's going to happen. Right now all NC schools are closed until March 30. This week, and next, teachers are working from home. We are working on possibly finishing the year out virtually if we must. There are many days when I'm exhausted and frustrated when I get home... Now I'd be so happy to feel that way.

Last edited:

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Eligibility Survey for Longitudinal Financial Study | PANDA
Requester: Zachary Groff [A1EIPO9PIX8QQX] [TurkerView]
Description: Let us know if you are willing to participate in one of several studies we are launching. Studies involve substantial base compensation.
Duration: ~60min
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications:
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90
  • Location EqualTo US
HIT Time: 2 min, 18 sec
Catchability: Okay

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
KS and FL have called off school for the rest of the year, and CA said not to expect any schools to open back up this school year.

It's gonna be a while :/
I have family members that are all upset because they won't have prom, graduation, and wondering if their college starts will all be online until this is over.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Attitudes toward smartphones(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: DUSON N915 Dyad4 [A1Q3WS51F7C7HH] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 40:00
Available: 11
Description: This study captures your views of smartphone
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1894527783-204122] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
If you're on Facebook, i've been seeing a lot of local groups in my area and my parents city that are for helping neighbours out with things like this. We have both a church and a group of people here who are giving away diapers and baby wipes to parents in need (and they do a porch drop off, which is thoughtful). Also places that are letting elderly, vets and moms into stores early. Ask around facebook or community groups, there are some amazing people out there right now!

A few of the crazy couponers that had huge stockpiles just donated to our food pantry as well. Hope you find some!
been asking around cuz I couldnt even get diapers. I broke down and bought them off amazon but paid 150% :( its just sad..,
I used to do extreme couponing but after my daughter got old enough to walk.. forget it.. I can't control her and and it would just be too much of a hassle to try to keep up with the coupons and her.

Status
Not open for further replies.