Cruxy

Reaction score
Boot scootin' booooogieeeee...

you americans and your catchy songs.

Reactions: Azazael

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
I know this has probably been asked several times, but I have a requester sending me bonuses for phone activity tracking, and my phone broke yesterday. I want to let her know and offer her another week so her research isn't for naught, but all I have is her first name, the hit number, and no database installed.

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey about a fictional disease (5-10 minutes) ***You must be at least 18 years of age to participate*** | PANDA
Requester: Judgment and Decision Making Lab [A3BAZO5QSRWZ15] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.83][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 0.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
For this Wake Forest University research study (IRB00022017), we will present you with some information about a fictitious disease and ask you some questions based on this information - cannot be accessed on mobile devices or tablets.
Time: 20 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Related Study 2 has not been granted; Related Study has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I know this has probably been asked several times, but I have a requester sending me bonuses for phone activity tracking, and my phone broke yesterday. I want to let her know and offer her another week so her research isn't for naught, but all I have is her first name, the hit number, and no database installed.
I think if you install HITdb the first update will take a while, but it'll go back, then you can search by hit ID.

Won't it? Am I crazy? :bag:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Since she's sending you bonuses you've done a hit for her righght? All you'd need to do is go to that day and find her in the list. Then click her name and start the message.

Or search her name on TO, look for her requester id (I think it shows up there.) and then do this: http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/how-to-contact-requesters-on-mechanical-turk.95/

EDIT: Oh wait, first name only. Erm, well the other part should still work (searching your hits that day.)

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
Since she's sending you bonuses you've done a hit for her righght? All you'd need to do is go to that day and find her in the list. Then click her name and start the message.

Or search her name on TO, look for her requester id (I think it shows up there.) and then do this: http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/how-to-contact-requesters-on-mechanical-turk.95/

EDIT: Oh wait, first name only. Erm, well the other part should still work (searching your hits that day.)
I thought the same thing, but the email doesn't list the day the hit was completed and I don't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.