• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
actually it looks like they took that line out completely and now it says
"Accept the task and do not submit it until the conversation is over. You can do multiple tasks in parallel."
as far as I remember that is what it has always said. They said the hit may take 1-2 hours so I always took that to mean over 2 hours was more than what is expected so i can now submit it.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
actually it looks like they took that line out completely and now it says
"Accept the task and do not submit it until the conversation is over. You can do multiple tasks in parallel."
This confused me a lot since yesterday I was at 23.5 hours on three hits, and had done several exchanges but it wasn't completed. I submitted it with a comment that it was about to expire and they could tell by the time stamps agents weren't responding.

Fortunately, they approved.

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Title: Attitudes and Social Beliefs 2 (MEN ONLY, 10-12 minute survey) | PANDA
Requester: Penny Scudder [A33TJL85TWWZQ2] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 2.14 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.25 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.27 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 35
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: 10-12 minute survey on your beliefs and attitudes (MEN ONLY)
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 5
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98, Location is US

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I tried OCMP75 again. Still: "Workers from your country are not allowed to work on this hit."

:(
I get this on random hits. But I only get it from my home computer. At work it never happens. Apparently, some hits don't like an AT&T IP address. (I'm assuming that's how they tell country? I'm probably wrong about that, tho...)

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
This confused me a lot since yesterday I was at 23.5 hours on three hits, and had done several exchanges but it wasn't completed. I submitted it with a comment that it was about to expire and they could tell by the time stamps agents weren't responding.

I have submitted a quite a few unfulfilled reservations but never less than 2 hours long and I Never submit one if there has been a reply in the previous hour no matter how old the hit was. I haven't had any rejections

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
I was on a chromebook doing them so its hard to go too fast on it since I wasnt using a mouse, but how could I have done every single one of them wrong?
Honestly, that sounds like it has to be a mistake. No way you could miss it on every one. The majority of the ones I did didn't even have the check.

Reactions: sundaysetsashes

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
I have submitted a quite a few unfulfilled reservations but never less than 2 hours long and I Never submit one if there has been a reply in the previous hour no matter how old the hit was. I haven't had any rejections
same here

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I returned mine that didn't get any response at all to my initial question. Too confusing and didn't want to risk rejection. :(

I tried OCMP75 again. Still: "Workers from your country are not allowed to work on this hit."

:(
'

I had that until just a few days ago. Was able to do their restaurant delivery 10 questions hit then these allowed me after that approved.

Reactions: tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, then, I'm going to follow these guidelines.

I was careful to mention in my comments that I realize it was not completed, and I thought they might want to know that after this long they weren't being completed. I was trying to be helpful, ya know? I totally didn't care if I got paid at least .25 for 23.5 hours of leaving that hit open.

edit: damn, that was waaaaayyyyyy smaller on giphy.

Reactions: hyway

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
More A9's up. Totally different kind. I've been asleep so sorry if this was already posted.

Reactions: tricker

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is anybody on the other end of them or is a conversation likely to go nowhere?

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
unfortunately skipping through some of the hits, there's at least 1 person responding right now :|

Reactions: kryss

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Title: Interviewing parents who volunteer at School, Baseball League and any other activity related to Kids | PANDA
Requester: ParentOrbit [AGZI24T36HP0V] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: spend 5 minutes describing your volunteer experience with schools, little league or any sports league,, team (swim, gymnastics, etc.)
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.