• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
More like Harvest Moon. There's way more to it than farming.
I haven't played that either. I like video games but I'm very unsophisticated in my tastes. It makes me dizzy to play most of the kids PS4 games. Give me mariokart or something like that any day. SV actually looks like something I might get into but I can't afford to be distracted right now.

Reactions: aveline

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
That was my thought, too, when I submitted those yesterday. Today, I read the instructions again and it said do not submit unless it's successful (or complete). Since their email said they were gonna reject and remove quals for bad work, I got scared and decided to wait for them to get their shit together.
i understand, but their other email said to point out the bad requesters so they can be removed and I don't see how i can do that if i don't submit it.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i understand, but their other email said to point out the bad requesters so they can be removed and I don't see how i can do that if i don't submit it.
they also added a checkbox on the agent hits to mark if the previous agent was unhelpful

but if we're not accepting the hits, the boxes aren't going to get checked :wacko:

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
show him this...behold my engineered farm of greatness.

His response
1) "Holy..." hand over mouth so he didn't swear.
2) He want to know what you plant during winter and spring as that corn will only grow in the summer and fall

and he says you're using iridium sprinklers properly. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Drwho10

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
For some reason, I only get the email for the agents...which I've never done, but have the qual for. So, I didn't get the one you're talking about, but I think I remember reading it here.

Reactions: hyway

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
they also added a checkbox on the agent hits to mark if the previous agent was unhelpful

but if we're not accepting the hits, the boxes aren't going to get checked :wacko:
I don't really see how that helps since its hard to determine whether asking how many in your party was helpful or not. it could go either way. There should be some way to see if someone doping the hits has a low rate of completing reservations.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
His response
2) He want to know what you plant during winter and spring as that corn will only grow in the summer and fall

my guess is :eggplant::eggplant:...

Reactions: tricker

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't really see how that helps since its hard to determine whether asking how many in your party was helpful or not. it could go either way. There should be some way to see if someone doping the hits has a low rate of completing reservations.
No see stuff like that is necessary. We need date/time, party size to find if there are open tables since we actually have to check. it's more for like when the previous agent asks for an item after the user already provided that info, or like that image I posted of the guy saying there were no restaurants in all of San Diego, or when it was mentioned someone said there were no Mexican restaurants in Oakland, etc...

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Content generation: Create unique social media posts (SHORT) 20-50 words (Clothing/Fashion) | PANDA
Requester: globalworkforge [A2RCMN80FDD02G] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Qualification HITs for this task are posted periodically and randomly
Time: 20 minutes
Hits Available: 501
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Writer I has been granted

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
His response

Naw tell him if I was using them to their full potential you should tessellate them like this

Winter I just mine and fish really arn't any good crops for winter its a vacation from farming season.
Spring plant Strawberry seeds you get from the Egg Festival on the 13th, wait until the following first of spring to use them. If you don't have Strawberry seeds plant potatoes

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't played that either. I like video games but I'm very unsophisticated in my tastes. It makes me dizzy to play most of the kids PS4 games. Give me mariokart or something like that any day. SV actually looks like something I might get into but I can't afford to be distracted right now.
My tastes are super unsophisticated. I will admit it was BTD5 that sucked me in. (Bloonz Tower Defense). I won't go near it now. Once I start...I'm hooked.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Easy Hit Test | PANDA
Requester: anne mccormick [A1A2PFX6Z5CU6O] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Easy Hit Test
Time: 16 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: None

Title: Easy Hit Test 2 | PANDA
Description: Easy Hit Test 2

Title: Easy Hit Test 3 | PANDA
Description: Easy Hit Test 3

Title: Easy Hit Test 4 | PANDA
Description: Easy Hit Test 4

get your ezpzies

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
This is super easy.

Title: Virtual Assistant (Music) | PANDA
Requester: Song Xiaoli [A21OQSSPRW76K3] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.75 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4
Description: We are collecting possible user requests to mobile music assistant. Simply and easy.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted, Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Title: Virtual Assistant (Navigation) | PANDA
Requester: Song Xiaoli [A21OQSSPRW76K3] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.75 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4

Description: We are collecting possible user requests to mobile navigation assistant. Simply and easy.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted, Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
I did that Krypton Labs qual test yesterday using a track pad and didn't pass. The instructions said they would pay 12 cents even if you failed the test and then you could retake it.

I decided not to submit it because I didn't enjoy it, and knew I couldn't do a good job on the real hits. Today I got an email from him (a form email) that he sent to everyone about some changes he was making.

I didn't know they could email me if I had never submitted any work for them.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Naw tell him if I was using them to their full potential you should tessellate them like this

Winter I just mine and fish really arn't any good crops for winter its a vacation from farming season.
Spring plant Strawberry seeds you get from the Egg Festival on the 13th, wait until the following first of spring to use them. If you don't have Strawberry seeds plant potatoes
You just made his day. An adult who is taking his games seriously. Of course, we just had a little geometry lesson so he can understand tessellate (he's only 11, almost 12).

He also wanted me to say, "If you get the membership from ?joja mart? and buy the craftsroom bundle, or if you don't buy a joju mart membership and complete the winter forage bundle you will get 30 winter seeds as well as the recipe next time you sleep. This recipe is where you combine one of each of the four different forage-able items in the winter to create 10 winter seeds and they act just like the wild seeds for the three other seasons."

Me: I totally just did a hitflo transcription hit typing out what he said, 2) I should just set you up in a pm to him, lol. and 3) these are the conversations I have with my son where I just nod and say "wow, that sounds like a great idea!" and have no clue wtf I just said was great.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I did that Krypton Labs qual test yesterday using a track pad and didn't pass. The instructions said they would pay 12 cents even if you failed the test and then you could retake it.

I decided not to submit it because I didn't enjoy it, and knew I couldn't do a good job on the real hits. Today I got an email from him (a form email) that he sent to everyone about some changes he was making.

I didn't know they could email me if I had never submitted any work for them.
Yup, if they set it up on their side to capture a worker's ID even if you don't submit the HIT. That functionality isn't built into Amazon by default but some requesters design their HITs to do that.

Crowdsource even had it set up so that if you looked at the HIT (and didn't even accept it), they still captured your worker ID and could email you about the HIT you'd previewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.