• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Hell, I want him for MY wingman. I totally get better guys with a cool guy hanging near me.

(what's up with that, men? When I go out with my male bff I get hit on 50 times more than when I'm with girls...)
its a competition thing same reason why i have more luck hanging out with a female friend although with females its probably more of a comfort thing knowing there's another girl there

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: Vanyanka

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
I've bar crawled with my lesbian friends. Didn't quite turn out like it did for you. Still flattering, though.
Ironically bar crawling with my gay friends resulted in the same results yours did as well, in fact it might have done more for my ego than anything else ever.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
its a competition thing same reason why i have more luck hanging out with a female friend although with females its probably more of a comfort thing knowing there's another girl there
Could be. My male bff is a hard core player, so for me...I'm suspicious if I see guys with a girl and available. (we've been friends -platonic- for 31 years)

He's also the reason I *raise eyebrows* at men sometimes. I know all his secrets and moves!

Reactions: Drwho10

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Ironically bar crawling with my gay friends resulted in the same results yours did as well, in fact it might have done more for my ego than anything else ever.
Gay guys will make anyone feel like a million bucks. Most of them like boobs - I mean, who doesn't? And will grope and compliment you in a totally non-threatening way.

Reactions: WBCS366

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm filing for discrimination and sexisms

Girls can be wingmen too :disapprove:
wingwomen are great its why i don't mind the occasional friendzone. just adds a potential wingwoman to the list...or she gets jealous setting you up with other girls and decides to give you a shot...ezpz :p

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
Gay guys will make anyone feel like a million bucks. Most of them like boobs - I mean, who doesn't? And will grope and compliment you in a totally non-threatening way.
Everybody likes boobs, Gay guys like boobs, lesbians love boobs, straight women like boobs. Nobody doesn't like boobs.

and damn right they make you feel like a million bucks I had somebody say I had nice hair. as a straight male do you know the last time somebody said I have nice hair? fucking never, I was like "damn right I have nice hair i condition that shit with coconut oil thank you for noticing the effort I put into my routine".

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Hell, I want him for MY wingman. I totally get better guys with a cool guy hanging near me.

(what's up with that, men? When I go out with my male bff I get hit on 50 times more than when I'm with girls...)
:yesyes: I always had more male friends than female, but I got hit on WAY more when I was with them

Reactions: tricker

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Everybody likes boobs, Gay guys like boobs, lesbians love boobs, straight women like boobs. Nobody doesn't like boobs.

and damn right they make you feel like a million bucks I had somebody say I had nice hair. as a straight male do you know the last time somebody said I have nice hair? fucking never, I was like "damn right I have nice hair i condition that shit with coconut oil thank you for noticing the effort I put into my routine".
I said you had nice eyebrows. Anyone ever complemented you on those? Eyebrows are fucking important! Well, I think I said you had Jack White eyebrows... Which is a total compliment. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Azazael and Pleco

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
this sloth is getting sleepy time for me to hit the sack

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
wingwomen are great its why i don't mind the occasional friendzone. just adds a potential wingwoman to the list...or she gets jealous setting you up with other girls and decides to give you a shot...ezpz :p
That is a line right out of my player friend's book. Wingwomen become...well, you know...

Reactions: Drwho10
Status
Not open for further replies.