Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Come up with ideas on simple prompts! | Accept
Requester: Mach Interview [A1PI8W7RXUUJ2T] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.50] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.37] [Fast=3.80] [Comm=3.14] [Fair=3.18] [Reviews=19] [ToS=1]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 10.00
Duration: 10:00:00
Available: 1
Description: A 45-minute study in which you will generate ideas on 5 simple prompts, rate ideas of peers and complete a survey
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; dynamic_c_fall18 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: aveline

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:star:Okay, night night. I want to stay up and do more because I spent too much time wasted at the weirdo neurologist's office and on school stuff, but I'm worn out.

Reactions: GTR and TotalBabe

Srndpty

Reaction score
I can never get these HITS to submit. It always gives an error about ranking all the entries, but not repeating...but you're only supposed to rank the top 4.

I did one earlier today and it submitted and approved already. There weren't any issues with it when I did it. Is the submit button showing up? You ranked them 1, 2, 3, 4 and not selected for the ones you didn't pick?

Edit: Although the one I did was about Customer Service. Looks like the one up now is about Teachers. It's a different hit so it's probably something with the hit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.