03/20 - Phantom of the Opera Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

alk69

Reaction score
I shoulda stayed in bed. Some how I managed to put too much milk in my mocha and now have a white looking drink. Doesn't even look chocolate. If it didn't taste chocolaty I'd think I left it out entirely.
And GOOD MORNING, she screams! :party:

get up you lazy turkies!!

Last edited:

cassius

Reaction score
I shoulda stayed in bed. Some how I managed to put too much milk in my mocha and now have a white looking drink. Doesn't even look chocolate. If it didn't taste chocolaty I'd think I left it out entirely.
And GOOD MORNING, she screams! :party:

get up you lazy turkies!!
I was trying to be nice and wake everyone up. Maybe I should have put up this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk

Reactions: JanetW and alk69

alk69

Reaction score
Good morning all! looks like slow start...
Wait! What? You mean somethin' started? Where? You mean I actually have to really wake up? Now? Come on...it's not daylight yet....can't we put this starting business off awhile?...like a month..or three. Aren't we supposed to stay away from people? I'd be down with staying away from requesters indefinitely...especially cheap ones who ask about disease.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
GOOD MORNING!
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff
If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

I’ll let you decide which is the better song.
Michael Crawford will always be the only Phantom for me <3

cassius

Reaction score
Wait! What? You mean somethin' started? Where? You mean I actually have to really wake up? Now? Come on...it's not daylight yet....can't we put this starting business off awhile?...like a month..or three. Aren't we supposed to stay away from people? I'd be down with staying away from requesters indefinitely...especially cheap ones who ask about disease.
There's daylight here. And the neighbor who was b******@ at me last night about the cats has a pond in his garden. That ought to get rid of the cat and dog s***.

Reactions: HelloHello

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Morning all. Snow on the ground where I am; wouldn't be shocked if this wasn't the last time this spring...

Also, which one(s) of you are typing "old" in the 'Age' box on mTurk surveys? :LOL:

HelloHello

Reaction score
Short, bonus possible, had to redo a couple of the questions to get it to submit.
Title: Study on Decision-making | Accept
Requester: INRA-LAMETA [A3LFQJOZQ6AB6L] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.08] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This is a short study on decision-making. It will take about 15 minutes and you will have the opportunity to receive a bonus of up to $1.00
Qualifications: None

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: How the CoronaVirus (COVID-19) is impacting you (12min)(~ 12 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jocelyn Belanger [A1FRNYP4JBDAB6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.26] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.07] [Fast=4.41] [Comm=2.83] [Fair=4.41] [Reviews=132] [ToS=1]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 50:00
Available: 111
Description: Coronavirus survey (12min)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [205326-204737] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location In US

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Give us your opinion on some products(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Chelsea Galoni [A21GER8XRB884I] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.45] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.72] [Fast=4.38] [Comm=2.33] [Fair=4.27] [Reviews=22] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 30:00
Available: 33
Description: Imagine a shopping encounter
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [6538283-204735] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US

Status
Not open for further replies.