03/20 - Tsavorite Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Who are doing these John Stockdale hits and how? I'm finding them almost impossible and the requester serves up major mass rejections yet about 200 are already gone in half an hour.

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Who are doing these John Stockdale hits and how? I'm finding them almost impossible and the requester serves up major mass rejections yet about 200 are already gone in half an hour.
I’ve done a lot unfortunately and I haven't gotten a rejection, maybe cuz I cherry pick.
I’ll stop doing them thanks

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
I’ve done a lot unfortunately and I haven't gotten a rejection, maybe cuz I cherry pick.
I’ll stop doing them thanks
I'm not sure how you are unless you're putting in the n/a, but I'm scared to do that with the TO reviews. I haven't even found one yet according to his specifications and I tried around 20.

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm not sure how you are unless you're putting in the n/a, but I'm scared to do that with the TO reviews. I haven't even found one yet according to his specifications and I tried around 20.
Then skip the batch altogether and wait for the next one, some have a decent amount.
I’ve never submitted any with n/a

Status
Not open for further replies.