03/21 - Mutant Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Nope, not doing these a9s. I am too pedantic for what they consider to be combat boots and would probably get eleventy billion rejections.
Perfect freaking timing for me. A9s is just what I need to get myself back out of the danger zone.

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
Ooops. I don't recall seeing more than one wikipedia page in the search lists for a town, but bet me I missed one. I saw some wiki pages for counties with similar names.

I told myself after 10K I would stop worrying about rejections. I haven't. :(
I'm with you. I was just gloating to myself yesterday about the fact that I'd gone another 11,000 hits with no rejections...I'm too chicken shit to do any more. I don't like "majority rules" either, because as someone else said, you never know if someone is doing shit work and you're going to pay for it.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Ooops. I don't recall seeing more than one wikipedia page in the search lists for a town, but bet me I missed one. I saw some wiki pages for counties with similar names.

I told myself after 10K I would stop worrying about rejections. I haven't. :(
This was actually the last one I did, still had it open in another window.

(It was the second one, but I only knew that cos on the map it was near a national forest.)

Reactions: tricker

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
they are all boots. All of them. Hell no

Reactions: loki3404

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Predict 100 Stocks - Up or Down?
Requester: PredictWallStreet.com [A17T7LCJF0818V] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.20 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.76 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.76 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.61 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 50
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Predict whether 100 US stocks will close up or down on the next market day. Make 100 clicks, get a survey code, and you&apos;re done. NOTE: you can only participate in ONE (1) of our prediction surveys each day.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 5
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: None

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score

(It was the second one, but I only knew that cos on the map it was near a national forest.)
Ah. I never got that type of list on wikipedia. I had to put N/A for one because it didn't have its own page, was barely mentioned on another township's page. I totally would have returned that one if I'd suspected majority rules.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Am I the only one who's had an issue with the forum loading today? Keep getting "waiting for keycdn.mturkcrowd.com" and endless loading. I haven't seen anyone else say anything though, so maybe I'm all alone here.

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score

States shouldn't be allowed to do that...pick one place for that name and move on to another name. It's like the cities that have streets that change names halfway through for no reason whatsoever than to fuck with newcomers. (I'm looking at you, Seattle....when I first moved there years ago...I don't live there anymore, and the street name change is why! (not really))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.