Status
Not open for further replies.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
#tbt to when this forum actually was for mturk dot commercial

here have a batch

Title: Search for a picture and determine gender of editors of mathematical sciences journals
Requester: Chad Topaz [A3EKYSSEMIO6IO] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: For this quick task, we provide information about an editor of a mathematical sciences journal, including name and, possibly, address and academic institution. Based on the name and any picture you find on the Internet, determine the editor's gender.
Time: 5 minutes
Hits Available: 200
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99
/me Waits four pages for Bode "Emo Barry" Miller @Bode Miller to drop mass rejection bomb on forum

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
It really bothers me that my sister says things like "lol" and "lmao" and "XD" outloud.
My kid says "lolz" all the time. But in a patronizing, that so was NOT funny way most of the time.

I admit to whispering the first two when I'm in a crowd, listening to a speaker and being snarky with another person and I don't want my facial expression to give me away.

Reactions: Aydiarose

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
#tbt to when this forum actually was for mturk dot commercial

here have a batch

Title: Search for a picture and determine gender of editors of mathematical sciences journals
Requester: Chad Topaz [A3EKYSSEMIO6IO] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: For this quick task, we provide information about an editor of a mathematical sciences journal, including name and, possibly, address and academic institution. Based on the name and any picture you find on the Internet, determine the editor's gender.
Time: 5 minutes
Hits Available: 200
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99
I was just looking at these. -being snarky- like nothing could possibly go amiss with this hit...

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Here's a non-demonic picture of the nameless kitten
I already submitted a hit a few days ago but now that I see this picture I want to change my suggestion to LittleFluffyBallofWhiteCutenessthatIJustWanttoCuddleSmush

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
I was too busy having a screaming match with a 12 year old what did I miss :biblethump:
mayonaise, other forms of white sauce

Princess Gina Marie @GinaMarie talking about how she wants a tube of creamed baby and how all she can think about is spurty white stuff

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller @Bode Miller posting that batch and then posting old TO that shows "mass rejections" of one hit

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Princess Gina Marie @GinaMarie talking about how she wants a tube of creamed baby and how all she can think about is spurty white stuff

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller @Bode Miller posting that batch and then posting old TO that shows "mass rejections" of one hit
But if requesters start rejecting HITs, how will we scam them?

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score

Lies. So many lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.