03/21 - Mutant Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Just an update for anyone that has been experiencing issues with forum load times today or in the last couple days, KeyCDN got back to us about what's going on:

Hi

We've encountered a large DDOS attack over the past days. The vast majority of the attack was successfully mitigated right away without any impact for users.

However, there were certain exceptions (false positives) which occurred for a short time, especially from server/non-client IPs (e.g. monitoring solutions)

We're working intensively on that issue in order to sort out the few remaining false positives.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks,
Martin
KeyCDN Support
So, they are aware of the issue, and hopefully they'll have it taken care of soon.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just an update for anyone that has been experiencing issues with forum load times today or in the last couple days, KeyCDN got back to us about what's going on:

So, they are aware of the issue, and hopefully they'll have it taken care of soon.
Maybe I should stop refreshing the forum in 25 tabs at half second delays.

Wolfheart

Wobble-Wolf
Contributor
Reaction score
Why does my TurkMaster keep stopping the Pandas I have on there, or giving me "rem" or giving the me the sound of hits being put in to "assigned" on a batch, when there is none?

Anyone? My TURKMASTER IS POSSESSED!
Update the script, or there's a fix somewhere in these forums to change a script line.

Reactions: CatWhiskers

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Write the words shown in an image (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Nathan Sanden [A1E6PYWID6BJZE] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.50 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Write the words shown in an image
Time: 15 minutes
Hits Available: 17129
Reward: $0.02
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500, HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95, Adult Content Qualification is 1

These aren't terrible as time fillers.

Edit: Unless you're allergic to trite, shitty sayings on t-shirts, in which case yes they're terrible.

Last edited:

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Here's a non-demonic picture of the nameless kitten

Aw, such blue eyes! This is my kitten, Sky, playing with my tablet. That was last month. He knocked it off the counter the other day when he saw it there and wanted it and broke the glass. He's still alive. And I get a new tablet because I was insured! Anyway, he was named for the blue of his eyes, but I call him all kinds of other things most of the time. >.>

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Dang. I leave to take a shower and I come back to 3 pages of people talking about condiments.

This is the last thing I will say about mayo today. You havent lived until you put this on some fried chicken.

that looks fucking nasty

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Edit: Unless you're allergic to trite, shitty sayings on t-shirts, in which case yes they're terrible.
Just for the hell of it, I decided to google image search 'trite, shitty sayings on t-shirts'. Was not disappointed.

BlueSkyHippie

Graveyard Queen
Contributor
Reaction score
Aw, such blue eyes! This is my kitten, Sky, playing with my tablet. That was last month. He knocked it off the counter the other day when he saw it there and wanted it and broke the glass. He's still alive. And I get a new tablet because I was insured! Anyway, he was named for the blue of his eyes, but I call him all kinds of other things most of the time. >.>
Awwwww! Such a cutie! Ima use an old phone and d/l one of the cat games for the kitteh.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Write the words shown in an image (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Nathan Sanden [A1E6PYWID6BJZE] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.50 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Write the words shown in an image
Time: 15 minutes
Hits Available: 17129
Reward: $0.02
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500, HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95, Adult Content Qualification is 1

These aren't terrible as time fillers.

Oh god all these terrible novelty shirts. I'm not doing any of these. Just clicking skip HIT hundreds of times.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh god all these terrible novelty shirts. I'm not doing any of these. Just clicking skip HIT hundreds of times.
I did about ten of them and at least 5 were "It's a [insert your name here] thing...you wouldn't understand".

I had to stop because I felt my blood pressure rising.

Status
Not open for further replies.