03/21 - Mutant Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I've only been turking for about a month but it seems like every time a9 pushes through the servers seem to wilt. Has this always been the case or did vets recently decide to jump on our (noobs) a9s on top of the secret batches, qualled batches, invitation only batches, masters only batches etc. Save a little for me (in my John Legend voice). Lol
Hi and welcome. Unfortunately I live in a no no state to be able to do them. Happy Turking.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I've only been turking for about a month but it seems like every time a9 pushes through the servers seem to wilt. Has this always been the case or did vets recently decide to jump on our (noobs) a9s on top of the secret batches, qualled batches, invitation only batches, masters only batches etc. Save a little for me (in my John Legend voice). Lol
I think it's Amazon that's responsible. Stuff like this has been happening a lot lately, and not just with A9. It just seems to happen all the time with big batches that a lot of people are working on. There was one earlier that broke, too. I don't recall this ever being as much of an issue as it has been over the last few months.

Reactions: VGB

KittyRaces

lengthening my shitlist by the minute
Contributor
Reaction score
haha that's awesome
It is! He's only been streaming for like.. a couple weeks. Less than a month, I think. And he's partnered already. Definitely cornering a market here. AND! he's super positive and friendly and shit. I love watching him XD

Reactions: Drwho10

KittyRaces

Contributor
Reaction score
I wouldn't really call A9s a "noob" batch. Everyone liked penny batches to continue building a numbers buffer. But, like everyone else has said, it's never really been this bad

"Benny likes burritos because they're like tacos who got it together." WAT
If you look up BennyFitsTV on youtube, he has two Best of Benny videos up that are HILARIOUS.

And I think I just got myself another A9 rejection. x_X Damnit!

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
It is! He's only been streaming for like.. a couple weeks. Less than a month, I think. And he's partnered already. Definitely cornering a market here. AND! he's super positive and friendly and shit. I love watching him XD
i love it. the random personalities are always a favorite of mine

KittyRaces

Contributor
Reaction score
DAMNIT. I've been getting lulled into a false sense of security with this A9 batch. So many not the right things that I keep missing the few that are right. s;adhg;hs

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to MturkCrowd! Here is your complimentary GIF Basket!

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
DAMNIT. I've been getting lulled into a false sense of security with this A9 batch. So many not the right things that I keep missing the few that are right. s;adhg;hs
the amount of no's will outweigh em if you're unlucky and they happen to be caught

Reactions: <Gucci>

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
I think it's Amazon that's responsible. Stuff like this has been happening a lot lately, and not just with A9. It just seems to happen all the time with big batches that a lot of people are working on. There was one earlier that broke, too. I don't recall this ever being as much of an issue as it has been over the last few months.
never forget society6 bringing all of mturk to its knees

KittyRaces

Contributor
Reaction score
the amount of no's will outweigh em if you're unlucky and they happen to be caught
Yeah. I'm not really that worried about them. Just annoyed at myself for screwing up such easy shit! LOL

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
For future record in A9s sex toys need to be marked as adult content or they will be rejected. Not like 17 inch horse cocks but like a small vibrator I know exactly wich one they were talking about it was just a small pink bullet vibrator

KittyRaces

Contributor
Reaction score
For future record in A9s sex toys need to be marked as adult content or they will be rejected. Not like 17 inch horse cocks but like a small vibrator I know exactly wich one they were talking about it was just a small pink bullet vibrator
Oops.

Reactions: <Gucci> and YAHU

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
maybe it was a " personal massager ":tinfoil:

Turkiphee

Reaction score
Oh, okay. Right now I'm stuck on a Will that won't load and I can't refresh it or return it as it won't let me do another one if I do.

Reactions: aveline

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
maybe it was a " personal massager ":tinfoil:
ya exactly if it wasnt shaped like a penis or you "shaft and head" kind of thing I didnt consider it to be a sex toy it could be you know...other things. =P

Reactions: YAHU and Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
ya exactly if it wasnt shaped like a penis or you "shaft and head" kind of thing I didnt consider it to be a sex toy it could be you know...other things. =P
yeah i've seen a few hitachi big massager thingies and i've always done a little HEHE 'cause i'm pretty sure they're not using it for the manufacturer's intended purpose ...

Reactions: YAHU
Status
Not open for further replies.