03/21 - Worlock Wednesday

Do you sleep with your socks on or off?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon Powalski

Contributor
Reaction score
When I do that it asks me for my google password every 2 installs, which kind of kills any advantage I gain from it
That's lame. I have not encountered that issue myself. Sounds like you're still able to do them pretty quickly, though. I feel like I have to take a break between each one though, the same as last time. I'm just not that good at staying up late anymore.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Huh. So the detect hidden camera thing says it reacts to ferrous metals by using the phones electromagnetic field, which sounds like total bullshit, but it seemed like it really did o_O

Nika

Reaction score
I just considered driving the 15 minutes to my moms house to wake her up at 11pm just so I could use her android phone.

Then I realized that it requires getting out of bed so nah - but losing out on all these hits is painful. :dead:

Last edited:

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I just considered driving the 15 minutes to my moms house to wake her up at 11pm just so I could use her android phone.

Then I realized that it requires getting out of bed so nah - but losing out on all these hits hurts. :dead:
Last time they were up for a few days so you might have the chance to do it tomorrow if you still want to

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Huh. So the detect hidden camera thing says it reacts to ferrous metals by using the phones electromagnetic field, which sounds like total bullshit, but it seemed like it really did o_O
haha I did that one; reminded me of SoftRAM

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Then I realized that it requires getting out of bed so nah - but losing out on all these hits hurts. :dead:
I love my iPhone 0 regrets. Not even these hits... you could probably go to the dollar store and get a garbage Android for 20$
(All my old perk farmers know what I’m talking about... )

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score

Then I realized that it requires getting out of bed so nah - but losing out on all these hits is painful. :dead:
They will still be up, just get up early and see if you can get her phone tomorrow

Reactions: lobo925 and <Gucci>

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I love my iPhone 0 regrets. Not even these hits... you could probably go to the dollar store and get a garbage Android for 20$
I miss Perk :( Well, I miss not being banned from Perk, and I miss when Perk was good

Nika

Reaction score

Any thoughts on if they’d work on an android tablet?

I work 9-5 and I don’t think stealing her phone for the day to do hits at work would fly, but I’m sure I can be a darling daughter and bring her breakfast in the morning and ‘accidently’ take her tablet when I leave.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Any thoughts on if they’d work on an android tablet?

I work 9-5 and I don’t think stealing her phone for the day to do hits at work would fly, but I’m sure I can be a darling daughter and bring her breakfast in the morning and ‘accidently’ take her tablet when I leave.
Some would probably run, but I think since they specify smartphone you'd be running a risk of rejection

Nika

Reaction score
Oh for sure - I’m iPhone through and through. But when you got a wedding to pay for in less than 6 month every missed $1.25 hit stings just a bit.

I’m also being a bit melodramatic but c’monnnn.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh for sure - I’m iPhone through and through. But when you got a wedding to pay for in less than 6 month every missed $1.25 hit stings just a bit.

I’m also being a bit melodramatic but c’monnnn.
Let’s see the dress!!!! :gucci:
:celebrate2:

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:( I never got banned. I can’t make more than 5$ a day legit now tho
I'll be honest, I earned my ban. Then got it reversed, and earned it again. And a few more times. At one point I was getting about 600 a month from them

Status
Not open for further replies.