Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Business Study | Accept
Requester: Nate Waddoups [A3HLVF3T4XV01V] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $21.92] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO:
No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 15 minutes
Available: 1
Description: 5 Minutes. Earn $1.00. No phones please. No business knowledge needed.
Requirements: Nate3.6.2018 DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Ty Short seems to have a 3-day AA. Everything I did on the 18th has been paid and those from the 21st are pending. Just in case you're looking at them and wondering... :cautious:

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff

how long do I boil eggs for? I keep forgetting and I don't believe google's answer. Also my mom is asleep and I usually ask her.
For perfect hard-boiled eggs. Bring water to boil. Once it is boiling, gently drop eggs into water. When water returns to boil, shut off heat. Cover and let sit for 15 minutes. When the timer goes off, pour off hot water and add ice to pot. Shake around to break the ice. The shock from hot to cold makes them easy to peel. I've been doing this for years and eggs always come out perfect and peel easily.

GTR

Reaction score
I would throw out a guess that in addition to everything that has been mentioned that the people who are getting blocked aren't using the non-human, image, etc option when it's appropriate.
if I see a partial glimpse of a human, be it for a split second or if it's just a small part of the person I will still mark yes or no instead of the no human or image button, but I don't count a shadow as a person doing the action, but it sure would have been nice if requester had made an even more in depth instructions with examples as to make the task not so vague :)

GTR

Reaction score
If they are visible in any way I'm going to put yes.

And that's the thing....like for example when there are videos of someone stirring a pot of food and you only see the spoon then people are marking yes on those.......which I'm sure fucks up the data.
that is for sure happening and you are right, that is why ya gotta look at the whole vid at least once because some are tricky or maybe an AC and the action or person or part of the person can be shown right at the end

Reactions: C to the J

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Which product is the cutest? (FEMALES ONLY)(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Carolyn Keller [A1N561U18SGN8I] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $12.59] [Pay: 3.71] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.20] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.25
Duration: 15 minutes
Available: 1
Description: You will be asked to rank five products based on how cute you think they are. FEMALES ONLY. ~ 2-3 minutes
Requirements: Exc: [2539540-79978] DoesNotExist; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: chicory
Reaction score
Let's talk about pizza toppings.
Man, I just ate breakfast a couple hours ago, but now I really wish I could afford a ham and pineapple pizza for lunch/dinner. With some sriracha drizzled over my slices.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.