03/22 - Bavarian Crepe Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenophanes

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
I was all set to enjoy a clip in a Brian Z hit. It was about water sliding and there was a water tunnel thing, and a guy was aaaaalmost about to slide down it, but riiiiight when he got ready, the clip ended. It was so very clearly going to turn into the person performing the action, but I had to click thumbs down, since it didnt actually happen. Shame, the camera view would have fun (i know I could have clicked to watch it on youtube proper, but I was too lazy).

Honestly, if I had to take away any lesson from watching all of these people do all of these things, it is that people are weird.

Reactions: Michele and aveline

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just tried my first Brian Z to 'test the waters'. They seem okay but the number of videos to rate kind of sucks. First one I did took 6 minutes give or take, which would leave me at $5 an hour if that pacing is consistent.
The pay is lousy. I think some people resort to doing them, because one can sort of zone out and just watch and review videos. Pretty minimal effort, no survey bubble hell, etc.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
The pay is lousy. I think some people resort to doing them, because one can sort of zone out and just watch and review videos. Pretty minimal effort, no survey bubble hell, etc.
I agree with this, too. Mindless work is what I prefer to do, if it's available to me. I dunno. Maybe Brian Z will grow on me over time like some other work has :)

Reactions: TotalBabe
Status
Not open for further replies.