Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
You're going to be SUPER healthy or SUPER dead in like a week.
well they're of vitamin C. a water soluable. so even if i overdose (i already did technically). i can't die
i can just screw up my stomach

trying to make my mouth tight

Reactions: <Gucci>

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I took 1000mg pill of vitamin C once and had the worst migraine of my life
i took 5000mg in one night the a few days ago, but i had to crush some up

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
It's a new machine. Less scripts than on old machine. But now I've got it set to be the sole script running on the dashboard page. See if that helps. Nothing so far....

Is the author on here? :)
It also won't show anything from before it was installed. It will only show you the hourly for things you catch and complete after wards.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I guess I am returning it because even though I read everything I somehow missed the attention check wtf brain :(
omg...me too. My head was hung in shame, but now that I know someone else missed it too, maybe it was kind of trickly. I've never missed one before with them.
If it was in there, it must have been very easy to miss. I just noticed an answer option that seemed like an attention check-like answer and figured that I had overlooked some sort of instruction to choose it. I chose it even though I didn't see an instruction to do so, and it allowed me to do the survey.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
it is a lot, but im experimenting
Just be careful :) You can put stuff into your body but there's only a few ways it can come back out... :dead:

If it was in there, it must have been very easy to miss. I just noticed an answer option that seemed like an attention check-like answer and figured that I had overlooked some sort of instruction to choose it. I chose it even though I didn't see an instruction to do so, and it allowed me to do the survey.
It must've been tricky because I read and re-read and couldn't find anything for it. But it must have been there...My brain just overlooked it somehow lol. Can't say much more without teetering into the abyss of "survey content" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.