03/22 - Bavarian Crepe Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
You're not also trying to burn your eyes out like :ducky: are you?
I don't know, I only just started this book. I haven't yet decided if I should consider burning my eyes out to be a potential course of action.

Reactions: Kerek

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
You're not also trying to burn your eyes out like :ducky: are you?
I know it seems a little to technical to make it worth figuring out how to do, but someone should make it so that every time someone posts that emoji, it automatically tags ducky @ducky, just to be slightly more of a nuisance.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I know it seems a little to technical to make it worth figuring out how to do, but someone should make it so that everytime someone posts that emoji, it automatically tags ducky @ducky, just to be slightly more of a nuisance.
Some of the narcissists (?) use a keyword tag for their own name, so it comes up when you use their smiley.

:kryssyy:

Edit: Maybe I just meant administrators...

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I know it seems a little to technical to make it worth figuring out how to do, but someone should make it so that every time someone posts that emoji, it automatically tags ducky @ducky, just to be slightly more of a nuisance.
She used to get royalties when people would post :thinking:. Then Amazon scared me away from ever touching my requester account again.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Whoa, good job! I think the closest M @Member9 and I have come was like 2nd or 3rd. We're pretty bad at that game, though. Well, I am, and he's worse for having to carry me.
i'll carry you to victory like we did with our friend that's never going to touch the game again

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
i'll carry you to victory like we did with our friend that's never going to touch the game again
I should give it a try on PC again sometime. I think I only played it on PC like maybe once or twice, when it was new. We usually just play on PS4 because we can voice chat on there.

Reactions: ducky
Status
Not open for further replies.