03/22 - Bavarian Crepe Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thlinks

ITS COMPLICATED
Contributor
Reaction score
K started doing TEJ again, and got that error.... I haven't returned any.. What's my next step?

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
K started doing TEJ again, and got that error.... I haven't returned any.. What's my next step?
I got an error too, I havent done any since last 2 weeks when he posted them.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I got an error too, I havent done any since last 2 weeks when he posted them.
Other Google hits in your queue? They have to be done first. Brian Zs are Google too. John Does. A handful of them.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm not even working off a queue for the TEJ hits lol.

Thlinks

ITS COMPLICATED
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah they load fine on my computer, but not on mobile.. that sucks.. so many steps to upload to the computer via phone.

cassius

Reaction score
Try another one. I had to return one or two when it said there were no others left and it left me back in. ??

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
Other Google hits in your queue? They have to be done first. Brian Zs are Google too. John Does. A handful of them.
I had no idea the TEJ HITs were google HIT's and yeah I have like 3 Brian Z's in my queue

Reactions: 4ourfuture

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah they load fine on my computer, but not on mobile.. that sucks.. so many steps to upload to the computer via phone.
that's how i'm doing it. Takes me about 4 minutes to email myself and download. (4 minutes to finish the hit)
Probably better ways but this works for me.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm well I don't know why it would be working on one and not the other but if it is working on both mobile and computer. Open the survey on computer. Open the app link on Google Play. Have it download/install to your phone. Do what you need to do. Then finish the survey on computer. Get code and then upload and put code in via phone. That seems like it would be much faster than uploading everything to your computer. If you're actually searching for it in the app store, man that's a huge time waster when you can just have Google Play send it there.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Damn stupid John Doe cap, I was hammering that a nice break from the Tej's.

Reactions: InfiniteChanges

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
prolific surveys

Sy_Ro_Iden_study
  • Hosted by : YAE RI KIM
  • Reward : £ 0.50
  • Avg. Reward Per Hour : £5.00/hr

360 Feedback evaluations V2
  • Hosted by : Katherine Bae
  • Reward : £ 1.94
  • Avg. Reward Per Hour : £8.30/hr

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hmm well I don't know why it would be working on one and not the other but if it is working on both mobile and computer. Open the survey on computer. Open the app link on Google Play. Have it download/install to your phone. Do what you need to do. Then finish the survey on computer. Get code and then upload and put code in via phone. That seems like it would be much faster than uploading everything to your computer. If you're actually searching for it in the app store, man that's a huge time waster when you can just have Google Play send it there.

Well, I feel dumb. I didn't even know I could open the link on my computer and send it to install to my phone. thanks!

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
I signed up on prolific but havent done a single job on there yet. I am too occupied with Mturk to even care about a random 50 cent job they post once a day.

Reactions: Kliq and 4ourfuture

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I signed up on prolific but havent done a single job on there yet. I am too occupied with Mturk to even care about a random 50 cent job they post once a day.
I usually catch 3 or 4 a day from there and while it won't make me rich mturk has never been so busy all day that I couldn't slip a few minute survey in during a dead time. More money is more money.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.