03/22 - To Eternity Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

CindyLoUUWho

Wait, what?
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, my degree is Vocal Performance.

I make some money gigging now and then, but mostly I'm a stay-home parent who turks.

Reactions: sofaslug

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your nutrition habits | PANDA
Requester: ComoComo [A18XX79JT6K8LG] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.00 Communicativity★★★★★ 3.38 Generosity★★★★ 4.17 Fairness★★★★ 4.50 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Give us your opinion about your nutrition habits
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;Location is US

One page, like a minute

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
I have no idea where the closest costco would be to me, i have never seen one before.
You're missing out on going to see if you need anything and then leaving with a large bag of kirkland salt and pepper kettle chips, one sweatshirt, and rotisserie chicken, and a huge thing of mixed nuts every single time

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a relative who has a masters in business management... quite possibly the most incompetent middle manager i've ever seen.
Business programs solely exists to give the student body athletic programs something for their players to do I am convinced of it.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You're missing out on going to see if you need anything and then leaving with a large bag of kirkland salt and pepper kettle chips, one sweatshirt, and rotisserie chicken, and a huge thing of mixed nuts every single time
you must have a basement full of unworn sweatshirts at that purchasing rate

Reactions: Kerek and YAHU

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I had an interview last week for Costco. Id love the job, but from what I understand they had a stack of applications. Everyone wants to work there. :cry:
she got lucky, one of her friends that worked there got her on. Getting good paying jobs is a lot of the time a matter of who you know vs. any skill set.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
she got lucky, one of her friends that worked there got her on. Getting good paying jobs is a lot of the time a matter of who you know vs. any skill set.
couldn't agree more...not saying going above and beyond won't get you anywhere though

Reactions: YAHU

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
100x times over it is why Ivy League schools cost what they do, you arnt pay for that education you are paying for the networking power it gives you

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey... sometimes I need to get out the house and purchase a large bag of kirkland salt and pepper kettle chips, one sweatshirt, and rotisserie chicken, and a huge thing of mixed nuts every single time
I'm totally making my Costco run list right now.

Reactions: YAHU

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey... sometimes I need to get out the house and purchase a large bag of kirkland salt and pepper kettle chips, one sweatshirt, and rotisserie chicken, and a huge thing of mixed nuts every single time
guess you could say YAHU @YAHU lives in a nut house...hehe

AnErrantLady

Is it cocktail hour yet?
Reaction score
i'd look into getting into a career first before the masters. masters programs don't take too long to complete even when you're working on the side and most companies pay for it since you'll be a more "valuable" worker. That's what i'm looking into doing after a few more years in the workforce
Exactly. I have a degree in English (literature) with a minor in Gender Studies. My company (because I quit pursuing English when I realized tenured professor positions at universities were like magical unicorns these days and joined the workforce instead of continuing in grad school for English) paid for my MBA which I completed 2 years ago. In return, I had to commit to staying here, in the same crappy position (little upward mobility) for 2 years. So... I work this job, a part time seasonal job, and do MTurk. I am blessed to have no student debt. Don't take on a penny more of student debt unless you are guaranteed a lucrative career! Someone out there will pay for your education if you hustle for them.

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah. It just sucks cause I love Costco. It doesnt help that I am a tad bit socially akward. I told them my dream position was driving the forklifts in the warehouse. :blackeye:

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Read a sentence and click the matching picture (1 min) | PANDA
Requester: UCSD Computational Psycholinguistics Lab [AO61HZOY1XQX1] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.22 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.59 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.52 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.28 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 108
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: This is part of a research study about language comprehension
Time: 10 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Location is one of: GB, US

One click
I have no clue what that sentence meant. I can't even guarantee I clicked the correct picture the sentence was so wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.