03/22 - To Eternity Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSkyHippie

Graveyard Queen
Contributor
Reaction score
It is supposed to be added to Obamacare soon. I have private dental cuz I have to get deep cleanings (like deep cleanings...thank you, braces) four times per year to keep my teeth healthy. The private dental way pays for itself just for those alone. And my private dental is kinda cruddy dental insurance.
Most dental insurance is kinda cruddy. High deductible, then 50% of the big stuff. I don't even bother.

Reactions: P L A Y E R 9 1

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer survey about your perception of medication counseling offered by community pharmacists | PANDA
Requester: Andrew Brinkerhoff [AB6SSB7DPLCO7] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: The purpose of this study is to evaluate how often you use a community pharmacist for medication counseling, why or why not. 43 multiple choice questions. All responses are completely anonymous. Eligiblity: purchased one medication in the last year
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Completed Survey has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 70;Location is US

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Most dental insurance is kinda cruddy. High deductible, then 50% of the big stuff. I don't even bother.
Mine has no deductible, just a copay. But I'm sure each state is different.

Mine has zero orthodontic coverage. Which is what I desperately need. Both my kid's rounds of braces will costs me $8500. Ouch. (and that is a big part of why I do mturk)

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
I end up buying a Dental Discount plan I need major work done so it came out to be cheaper since most dental has a cap at like 1500 or 2k. Just got it over the weekend. Just have to wait 30 days and I'll have a sweet new grill.

WHAT? That's asinine. Well, guess they added it... and messed it up.

Go private. $22 per month for me. Saves me oodles. But if you don't have teeth that need a lot of attention, it's probably cheaper to just pay for two cleanings and two exams per year out of pocket.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
got all my teeth fool
so, cat, you might appreciate this. Was shopping with my kid not long ago and he said, "Hey mom, denture cleaner is on sale!"

I replied, "Thanks, son. But as of now Mom has all her own teeth." three other adults in that aisle cracked up.

BlueSkyHippie

Graveyard Queen
Contributor
Reaction score
Mine has no deductible, just a copay. But I'm sure each state is different.

Mine has zero orthodontic coverage. Which is what I desperately need. Both my kid's rounds of braces will costs me $8500. Ouch. (and that is a big part of why I do mturk)
The dental they offer at work has ortho for kids, but mine are all grown. What I would need is covered at 50%, so I'll save the premiums.

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
so, cat, you might appreciate this. Was shopping with my kid not long ago and he said, "Hey mom, denture cleaner is on sale!"

I replied, "Thanks, son. But as of now Mom has all her own teeth." three other adults in that aisle cracked up.
lol, you got played by your kid

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
The dental they offer at work has ortho for kids, but mine are all grown. What I would need is covered at 50%, so I'll save the premiums.
I would love that kind of insurance. I've already paid off $3500. Paid it off last August. $5000 left. My kid has way better teeth than me.

Reactions: BlueSkyHippie

KittyRaces

lengthening my shitlist by the minute
Contributor
Reaction score
Welp, I think I've tanked my WCS deeply enough for the night with 726 pending HITs. On the upside, if they ALL approve (unlikely, bc I think I have another one or two A9 rejections in there), I'll go from 99.8% approved to 99.9% approved.

:bolt:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer survey about your perception of medication counseling offered by community pharmacists | PANDA
Requester: Andrew Brinkerhoff [AB6SSB7DPLCO7] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: The purpose of this study is to evaluate how often you use a community pharmacist for medication counseling, why or why not. 43 multiple choice questions. All responses are completely anonymous. Eligiblity: purchased one medication in the last year
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Completed Survey has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 70;Location is US
4min

Status
Not open for further replies.