03/23 - Maladapted Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pshan

Reaction score
I posted Saturday about being at my doctors office Friday and feeling like I was starring in a science fiction movie. Well today we have our first confirmed case in our county. I predicted to my family on Friday that we would see our first case by Monday, based on what I witnessed Friday. I am even more freaked out now than I was Friday.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Short Survey(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Hongjun Ye [A237LOSW41IZX7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.91] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.20] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 15:00
Available: 0
Description: Must Use Computer
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | Accept
Requester: Joshua Hart [ABD30ZXCET8EC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.39] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.09] [Fast=4.45] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.50] [Reviews=61] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This brief (~5 min) survey asks you to answer questions about your personality and beliefs.

alk69

Reaction score
Don't worry so much. We just went through a dark hole, probably had something to do with the ides of March. Then we ended up in an alternative universe. All we need is someone to pull us back through so life returns to normal.:sofa:
I wonder if it would be possible to leave some people behind when we go back?? I could make a nice long list. I know just where to start.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Follow-up survey about thoughts, feelings, and current events(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Affective Science & Health Laboratory [A37YTRXG1FWGX7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.80] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.72] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.38] [Reviews=35] [ToS=2]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 82
Description: This study involves question asking about your thoughts and feelings about current events
Qualifications: Exc: [205818-205229] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [-257189321-205229] Exists ; Location In US

JCIII

Reaction score
I predict that when all is said and done, way more people will die due to the economic crisis we are in instead of the actual virus here in the US. The amount of people who will find their family's homeless is going to be huge. The "you will not be evicted" laws going on in some places will not keep landlords from demanding full back rent/mortgage when the social distancing is over, Combine that with no income for people and you have the real crisis. $3,000 per family or whatever is finally decided will not stop this.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: What type of person has this name? | Accept
Requester: Sasha Johfre [A3R7GSBOGC3MEI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.04] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.45
Description: This is a 12-minute survey where you will be asked about the impressions you have about common American names, including their associated age, race, and gender.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of Investigative Interviewing | Accept
Requester: MODILS [A31YCL3UBDMI0F] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.11] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.50
Description: You will watch an interview regarding a homicide investigation. Participation is expected to take about 35 minutes. US citizens only.

No thanks...requires a 33 minutes watching a video

Last edited:

HelloHello

Reaction score
I predict that when all is said and done, way more people will die due to the economic crisis we are in instead of the actual virus here in the US. The amount of people who will find their family's homeless is going to be huge. The "you will not be evicted" laws going on in some places will not keep landlords from demanding full back rent/mortgage when the social distancing is over, Combine that with no income for people and you have the real crisis. $3,000 per family or whatever is finally decided will not stop this.
Did not pass - again - ZERO going out (at least for now)

• Sad
Reactions: jan

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
I look forward to not seeing a dime because I *gasp* am paying on back taxes. Because as we all know people with debt don't need help.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Spending my Amazon gift cards was really difficult just now because they are out of stock on so much. Thought I had snagged a reasonably (for the times) pack of toilet paper but it didn't load to my cart so it was bought out from under me!

alk69

Reaction score
Spending my Amazon gift cards was really difficult just now because they are out of stock on so much. Thought I had snagged a reasonably (for the times) pack of toilet paper but it didn't load to my cart so it was bought out from under me!
And while you were trying to use it, too! Horrible!!

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Decision-Making Survey(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Ania [A137Z5BZBGSCXN] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.93] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.89] [Fast=4.64] [Comm=3.40] [Fair=4.33] [Reviews=24] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 45:00
Description: Survey on how you make decisions; opportunity for bonus

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
I posted Saturday about being at my doctors office Friday and feeling like I was starring in a science fiction movie. Well today we have our first confirmed case in our county. I predicted to my family on Friday that we would see our first case by Monday, based on what I witnessed Friday. I am even more freaked out now than I was Friday.
Exact same here. Today is our county's first confirmed case, and they had a meeting with a proposal that they might enact if our governor doesn't take action today around 5pm.

Reactions: HelloHello

cassius

Reaction score
Social control. People who can't congregate can't have a revolution. And what a way it happened. But we are all asking why? Who wants to crash the world economy and why? Red pill or blue pill, Neo?

Pshan

Reaction score
Exact same here. Today is our county's first confirmed case, and they had a meeting with a proposal that they might enact if our governor doesn't take action today around 5pm.
I think governor Beshear is doing a great job for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.