03/23 - Wipeout Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I slept through it so I couldn't release wave after wave of attack red pandas and break the final resistance. Now mturk will just grow stronger than ever.

This made me remember I dream last night. Everyone from MTC was in high school and we all went together. Then several of us were all in the same choir class. I had to sit by Kerek @Kerek who was the half red panda/half human person. He hid my purple Jansport backpack and I was so mad. Then I went to lunch and had to sit with the Kerek @Kerek redpanda/human hybrid and Bode "Emo Barry" Miller @Bode Miller who was really Rumpelstiltskin. They were being mean and kryss @kryssyy came in and sat with the Cullens and then my teeth fell out.

I guess this was because Amazon was crashing.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Title: OMG, today is VGB's birthday! | PANDA
Requester: David R Stevens [A24UO1UN0P7O0M] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 44
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!
Time: 7 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.42
Qualifications: Birthday Boy is not less than 18

Happy birthday, VGB @VGB !! :)
Thanks, bud

You cannot request a transfer because your Amazon Payments account is not in good standing.

great.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score

Cheer up buttercup things could always be on fire and then they would be worse. remember some good advice from the good doctor "The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and...bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vise versa, the bad things don't neclessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant."
I am just very very tired of this seemingly unending streak of poor luck we've been having.

I'mma go find something to work on so I can stop thinking.

Reactions: jan, Dutchy and Liz

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from CU Wellness Labs for work related to 3TX9T2ZCB9U1FQQ8YOFF4J3RMDVWZJ.
The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for completing our 1 month follow-up study!

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
What is going on? :eek:

The email address associated with your Amazon Payments account has not been verified.
You will not be able to use Amazon Mechanical Turk until your email address is verified. Please check your inbox for the verification email from Amazon Payments. If you have not received the verification email, click 'Continue' to sign in to Amazon Payments and request a new verification email.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
woulda had that $19 hit that just flew by if it wasn't for a goddamn captcha
scoobydoo.gif

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This made me remember I dream last night. Everyone from MTC was in high school and we all went together. Then several of us were all in the same choir class. I had to sit by Kerek @Kerek who was the half red panda/half human person. He hid my purple Jansport backpack and I was so mad. Then I went to lunch and had to sit with the Kerek @Kerek redpanda/human hybrid and Bode "Emo Barry" Miller @Bode Miller who was really Rumpelstiltskin. They were being mean and kryss @kryssyy came in and sat with the Cullens and then my teeth fell out.

Snowflake

Reaction score

The email address associated with your Amazon Payments account has not been verified.
You will not be able to use Amazon Mechanical Turk until your email address is verified. Please check your inbox for the verification email from Amazon Payments. If you have not received the verification email, click 'Continue' to sign in to Amazon Payments and request a new verification email.
I've gotten this three times now, and came here to see why. Guess I missed a bunch of fun?

Reactions: jan

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score

Same. When I try to transfer it says my account is not in good standing. Can't make money, can't take the money I have made. Frustrating.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

It was busted for everyone earlier, but now is working as far as I know. Try logging out, then back in again.

Reactions: sinon

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
woulda had that $19 hit that just flew by if it wasn't for a goddamn captcha
scoobydoo.gif
Targeted. Unless you did the first one (eating disorders), don't bother. Tossed it

Reactions: themildone

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
It was busted for everyone earlier, but now is working as far as I know. Try logging out, then back in again.
What a weird error. It worked :D
Thank youuu

Reactions: MerryLou

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

But uh yeah, work dreams are the worst!

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Did the fix for turkmaster break? I changed that line before and now it's acting up.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Did the fix for turkmaster break? I changed that line before and now it's acting up.
That's the error we were getting with the other message you posted. Did you refresh that tab after you logged in again?

Status
Not open for further replies.