03/23 - Wipeout Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I never had them. My mom wouldn't buy snacks and stuff when I was growing up, so the few snacks I got were from sneaky friends and parties at school. She made me eat hard boiled eggs and carrots when I got home from school. :cliff:
I hope not at the same time. I love both, but together? (maybe only in a salad...)

I used to do that to my kid. Now he just grabs a bag of chips and heads to his room, closing the door behind him. Or beef jerky.:shrug:

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I hope not at the same time. I love both, but together? (maybe only in a salad...)

I used to do that to my kid. Now he just grabs a bag of chips and heads to his room, closing the door behind him. Or beef jerky.:shrug:
She totally made me eat them together and I could drink water or milk. I went to college and got thoroughly hooked on Diet Coke.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Not sure how to export this since it isn't on my HitScraper.. but I'm soooooo confused!

https://www.mturk.com/mturk/searchbar?selectedSearchType=hitgroups&requesterId=A1ZFAZGHIMBFPL

You have to take a qual test to do the hit to get the qual for future hits... In the qual test is a link to the hit that you cannot do because you have to select that "yes" you did actually do that hit to get the qual. Am I making sense here? Because I know they're sure not!!!! :wacko:

Last edited:

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: For drivers: Answer a quick question about driving | PANDA
Requester: Stephen Masterson [A2H5NHFMA4A0DK] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: We are looking for drivers to share 5 concerns they have while behind the wheel.
Time: 15 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Masters has been granted

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
has anyone else gotten fat since they started turking? I just saw a recent pic of myself uploaded by a friend on facebook, and damn I'm so much bigger than I used to be. Even though I exercise 4 times a week and everything

Reactions: P L A Y E R 9 1

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
She totally made me eat them together and I could drink water or milk. I went to college and got thoroughly hooked on Diet Coke.
lol. That's why I've eased off on my kid. Well, that and I eat like shit sometimes and was tired of hiding it :)

I want him to grow up and balance his own diet.

Tho I do admit on most weekends I put a bowl of fruits and/or veggies in bite sized pieces on the kitchen table. He generally gobbles all of that up by end of weekend because it's easy to grab.

Reactions: PhantomCatt
Status
Not open for further replies.