03/24 - Test Drive Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spindle

Contributor
Reaction score
I was selecting one for the past 5 days. I never got a rejection
That may be the case, but the rules in previous hits have said that more than one shoe in the picture is more than one.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Sometimes I get annoyed when I'm having a real-life conversation and I can't respond with a gif.
When I get that feeling it's usually when I'm talking to my husband. So in those situations, I get on facebook messenger and use the phenomenal GIF feature. It's amazing. One time my husband and I had a 10 minute conversation entirely in GIFs.

CindyLoUUWho

Wait, what?
Contributor
Reaction score
When I get that feeling it's usually when I'm talking to my husband. So in those situations, I get on facebook messenger and use the phenomenal GIF feature. It's amazing. One time my husband and I had a 10 minute conversation entirely in GIFs.
BTDT. :D

Reactions: themildone

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My niece and I have had a text conversation almost entirely with gifs and emoji for over 3 years. We do speak on the phone and get together but I love our gif chat!

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
an ad from the John Henderson batch:

Statement 2:
Congressman Harold Adams. They went into houses and killed children, women and children, 24 people they killed. And they killed innocent civilians in cold blood. Good question, western Washington are racist arrogant. . This whole area, years ago, was really, redneck. I'm Joseph Johnson and I approve this message.

wat?

Mistahjslover

Mindless Turk Drone Since 2010.
Reaction score
These A9 photos are sometimes interesting. Last night I saw a very hairy man in his underwear laying on a bed and a man clearly sitting on the toilet. What's the weirdest photo yall saw?

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My niece and I have had a text conversation almost entirely with gifs and emoji for over 3 years. We do speak on the phone and get together but I love our gif chat!
Oh, this reminded me: my dad has had the same smartphone for about 4 years now. He discovered the emojis on it last month and now sends me multiple emails a day filled with random emojis. His favorite seems to be the poop one.

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
These A9 photos are sometimes interesting. Last night I saw a very hairy man in his underwear laying on a bed and a man clearly sitting on the toilet. What's the weirdest photo yall saw?
Naked man flipping the camera off.

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
I keep getting bottles of soap and lotion for the ballet shoes ones

DanTheManGum

Reaction score
an ad from the John Henderson batch:

Statement 2:
Congressman Harold Adams. They went into houses and killed children, women and children, 24 people they killed. And they killed innocent civilians in cold blood. Good question, western Washington are racist arrogant. . This whole area, years ago, was really, redneck. I'm Joseph Johnson and I approve this message.

wat?
That is what the candidate said. Like when a political ad plays a video of an opponent saying something that could be perceived wrong. He was talking about the general area during a particular time. You know that phrase "It was taken out of context"? Exactly what you're getting right here.

Last edited:
Reactions: thedorchannel

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh, this reminded me: my dad has had the same smartphone for about 4 years now. He discovered the emojis on it last month and now sends me multiple emails a day filled with random emojis. His favorite seems to be the poop one.
Haha! That would be my brother. I'm like dude there are other emojis! :facepalm:

My mom finally had to get a smartphone for her job a few years back. She was anti-text for years. When I got her first text I didn't believe it was her. Now she is the one who texts the most.

Reactions: themildone

CindyLoUUWho

Wait, what?
Contributor
Reaction score
My cousin told her daughter (who is almost 8) the other day that we didn't have smartphones and the internet and whatnot when we were kids. Her daughter's response was, ".... that would be.... Like a skull emoji and a lightning emoji combined. I can't believe you lived in that awful world, you poor thing."

catlady

Reaction score
I also got a man going potty the other day. :yuck:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My cousin told her daughter (who is almost 8) the other day that we didn't have smartphones and the internet and whatnot when we were kids. Her daughter's response was, ".... that would be.... Like a skull emoji and a lightning emoji combined. I can't believe you lived in that awful world, you poor thing."
That's so cute! I find it pretty funny/interesting she didn't have a word for it but knew what emojis would describe it

Reactions: PhantomCatt
Status
Not open for further replies.