03/24 - Test Drive Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
The only good thing about this rejection is that I still have a 99.9% approval rating.
So, fake sergey, if you are reading my comment, I bite my thumb at thee.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I didn't even try and do the hit cause, you know lazy and all, but could it have been that so many people were trying to access it that it didn't work for some but did for others? Or something along those lines, I hate to jump straight to them all being scammy.
It's so hard to reconcile that with what we learn every time we're given the opportunity to review other workers' submissions.

Reactions: essjay

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
It's so hard to reconcile that with what we learn every time we're given the opportunity to review other workers' submissions.

This...is an excellent point that I'm thinking really hard about trying to argue. I'll get back to you on this.

Reactions: YAHU and Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This...is an excellent point that I'm thinking really hard about trying to argue. I'll get back to you on this.
"You can't make specific conclusions about individuals based on a group generality."

- Jaded @Jaded

Reactions: Jaded and YAHU

TastyWaffles

銀河英雄伝説
Reaction score
I didn't even try and do the hit cause, you know lazy and all, but could it have been that so many people were trying to access it that it didn't work for some but did for others? Or something along those lines, I hate to jump straight to them all being scammy.
Was more of a jumping to conclusions by a third party then claiming we are all scammers, I was at least offended.

Reactions: Kerek

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Was more of a jumping to conclusions by a third party then claiming we are all scammers, I was at least offended.
No way around it bro your a scammer... I mean I just went to the website and it worked perfectly fine for me so obviously you just scammed your way out of a rejection as well...

Reactions: TastyWaffles
Status
Not open for further replies.