03/25 - Skillet Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I got an email from the Julian Michael re their hits, maybe it was mentioned, i dunno, but yesterday I quoted part of an email where they said some quality workers may get blocked just because of the random aspect of how they do things, like no big deal. Because they didn't know it was a big deal. But now they know, so after the current hits are gone, which it looks like they almost are, they will put up other ones, and none of them, new or old will cause blocks.

They will use quals (forgot in what way) for the new ones.
Anyway I'd worked on some original ones so i didn't know if everyone got an email that worked on any or if anyone cares for that matter but thought I'd share. Why isn't this shared with requesters initially? or is it? i know nothing about this end of things except it sounds like a pain.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I got an email from the Julian Michael re their hits, maybe it was mentioned, i dunno, but yesterday I quoted part of an email where they said some quality workers may get blocked just because of the random aspect of how they do things, like no big deal. Because they didn't know it was a big deal. But now they know, so after the current hits are gone, which it looks like they almost are, they will put up other ones, and none of them, new or old will cause blocks.

They will use quals (forgot in what way) for the new ones.
Anyway I'd worked on some original ones so i didn't know if everyone got an email that worked on any or if anyone cares for that matter but thought I'd share. Why isn't this shared with requesters initially? or is it? i know nothing about this end of things except it sounds like a pain.
I think everyone (edit: who worked on them) got the email, but it's a huge relief. I got two update emails showing my percentage was good, but I was scared of a block so I returned anything that wasn't 100% perfect. It'll be nice to have a qual where we can see where we stand, hopefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pleco

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I think everyone got the email, but it's a huge relief. I got two update emails showing my percentage was good, but I was scared of a block so I returned anything that wasn't 100% perfect. It'll be nice to have a qual where we can see where we stand, hopefully.
oh good. some hadn't got hthe first one so i wasnt sure thanks

Reactions: Rerun

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
I never knew this. I guess I never had come up and never thought about either.
So thanks for being a moron bc now i know. (Also you're not a moron.)
I have my moments.

Reactions: T. Leela

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
this is really neat. I saw a pillow like this at Walmart, but not as pretty. It was black and white instead of sparkly.
I need this in my life. It's weirdly hypnotizing. I already "draw" on my couch sometimes.

Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.