Reaction score
Reactions: PhantomCatt

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Thats if you can get $25 worth of zoltars. I can have 1 zoltar panda running at 2 seconds and still get less than 100 zoltars. I dunno.
Only got 87 today but thats from 9:30 to now so I was a bit late.
Also writing the name of the company slows me down considerably at times.
Is that the only thing your running though? On a 2 second panda I get them faster than I can do them. I did 162 while feeding my kids and myself and then putting one of them down for a nap, though I was at it from the start.

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Is that the only thing your running though? On a 2 second panda I get them faster than I can do them. I did 162 while feeding my kids and myself and then putting one of them down for a nap, though I was at it from the start.
just call him slow and be done with it, no need to beat around the bush

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score
Today I was running other stuff but most other times, I only run that and I never cap.
Maybe my TM sucks lol
just call him slow and be done with it, no need to beat around the bush
Uh, no. the thing is I finish my queue and then I have to wait for more to get in my queue.

KittyRaces

lengthening my shitlist by the minute
Contributor
Reaction score
Today I was running other stuff but most other times, I only run that and I never cap.
Maybe my TM sucks lol

Uh, no. the thing is I finish my queue and then I have to wait for more to get in my queue.
Is your queue not refilling while you work from it??

KittyRaces

Contributor
Reaction score
Also, SET Masters are up for numbers.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: First Impression Ratings of Faces(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: UWPsychLab [A3SPHZL4XHG3U4] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.60 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: In this HIT, an academic study, you will view approximately 30 faces and rate each of them on 3 dimensions.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [300214-8938] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US

KittyRaces

Contributor
Reaction score
It just doesnt refill fast enough.
Something must be wrong with your TM.. hitting too many PREs or something. That doesn't make any sense. Unless you're somehow doing them in like 2 seconds each. But, even with a 2s panda, you'd still be refilling at a fast enough rate.

Reactions: MerryLou

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Something must be wrong with your TM.. hitting too many PREs or something. That doesn't make any sense. Unless you're somehow doing them in like 2 seconds each. But, even with a 2s panda, you'd still be refilling at a fast enough rate.
"
" - Kerek @Kerek

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score
Are you usually able to cap when they post?

I definitely can't do them in 2 seconds lol
Today it seemed to refill pretty fast for me...but I came on late and I only got about 40 minutes worth of zoltars with $11
I suppose if I got on at 7 est, I MAYBE could have capped.

There were so many times where I'm constantly waiting for more zoltars to get into my queue, which completely kills my hourly rates
So I don't care to do zoltars too much anymore because I just get disappointed.

CindyLoUUWho

Wait, what?
Contributor
Reaction score
J @jayjay - have you done that update to the TM script? Something about changing some words around line 2356. I'm dumb with scripts, so someone else could explain it better, but that could be what's keeping you from grabbing them.

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score
J @jayjay - have you done that update to the TM script? Something about changing some words around line 2356. I'm dumb with scripts, so someone else could explain it better, but that could be what's keeping you from grabbing them.
I have that. Dont think that'd make a difference though.

KittyRaces

Contributor
Reaction score
Are you usually able to cap when they post?

I definitely can't do them in 2 seconds lol
Today it seemed to refill pretty fast for me...but I came on late and I only got about 40 minutes worth of zoltars with $11
I suppose if I got on at 7 est, I MAYBE could have capped.

There were so many times where I'm constantly waiting for more zoltars to get into my queue, which completely kills my hourly rates
So I don't care to do zoltars too much anymore because I just get disappointed.
I haven't capped yet, however, the only reason for that is because of kiddo or I just get burnt out. I would've capped the last time I did them, but I got burnt out. But, if I started earlier AND was able to just grind them out for as long as I need to, then, yeah, I could probably cap. I had to actually lower my panda to like 5-10s instead of 1-2s at first because I immediately got a full queue and couldn't keep up.

Unfortunately, I don't have any other suggestions for ya. :/

Reactions: MerryLou and jayjay
Status
Not open for further replies.