Requester: Denise Su [A2VQ40T0Z0RHW9] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.04] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 3
Description: -
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Time: 02:41 Hourly: $13.38[/td][/tr]

jan

Reaction score
i remember the old days when 100 people would be posting over each other on here at this time of day
We're (well, not me - aveline @aveline and Metallica @Metallica especially) are doing a lot of work behind the scenes on the server. Some of that is taking hours. We're dedicated to not having interruptions in the forum again.
I think we have a very special community. There are threads on here that people really value - not just for the HITS, but for support, politics, and just general places to share.

I remember when the post count was more - like you - but don't mistake what we're doing. We're working hard to make this a good experience for everyone.

Not to mention the fun stuff. Survivor games, anyone?? :).

Last edited:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm just super grinding today to make up for stuff I spent money on and at the same time I'm trying to save up a little bit and it's not working :angry2: I'm at $46 for today tho which is pretty good I guess
I hear you. I've given up on making goal and am just trying to make whatever I can this week, I GUESS. But I'd miss you if you left us for the real world!

Also I never heard how your trip was.

Reactions: savvy and Sondi

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
We're (well, not me - aveline @aveline and Metallica @Metallica especially) are doing a lot of work behind the scenes on the server. Some of that is taking hours. We're dedicated to not having interruptions in the forum again.
I think we have a very special community. There are threads on here that people really value - not just for the HITS, but for support, politics, and just general places to share.

I remember when the post count was more - like you - but don't mistake what we're doing. We're working hard to make this a good experience for everyone.

Not to mention the fun stuff. Survivor games, anyone?? :).
Thank you for all your hard work and as soon as I get out of this *particular* hole I'm making another donation. Was going to be monthly but I had to buy a car last month. :/

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I hear you. I've given up on making goal and am just trying to make whatever I can this week, I GUESS. But I'd miss you if you left us for the real world!

Also I never heard how your trip was.
It was good! I ate a LOT of croissants, walked like 7 miles a day, looked at murals, trudged through snow and mud, etc. And one or two fancy lunches :)

and my daughter can't even go to preschool until NEXT september so ugh... I have a while

Status
Not open for further replies.