What's the better Easter candy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Probably a bigger scam than HitScraper, which sends everyone's data to me.
Yea it looks fishy to me. I'm wondering why you would need it with all the other turking tools? IDK... I'm personally not trying it, but was curious if anyone here had.

Reactions: Kerek

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score

Cursed Scroll

Mogg Fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
I posted this last night as well, but it is still appropriate. Good ole Gale.

Reactions: Drwho10

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'll be away from my laptop until Thursday this week. I'll have my phone and my ipad with me until then. So there's 0 ways to get TM to work on either/or? I know the answer is probably no due to Apple's restrictions, but meh

jan

Reaction score
I just checked and it approved :).
I don't understand your message (worker-id not in data set)?? I don't even know what that means. .....

Reactions: Itsmee

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
:wink: ty

I have too many pairs, need more colors though. 12 isn't enough. :D
Do you have a converse outlet nearby? My downfall... Every day is buy 1 get 1 50% off plus a gigantic clearance section (discount applies to those too.)

Reactions: Tuesday and kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Do you have a converse outlet nearby? My downfall... Every day is buy 1 get 1 50% off plus a gigantic clearance section (discount applies to those too.)
No, I so wish though! I usually grab them when I find them on sale and on clearance though.

Azazael

Reaction score
omg really? that would be awesome, i know my girly here likes them and we were just about to go shoe and fill in clothes shopping for her next week.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'll be away from my laptop until Thursday this week. I'll have my phone and my ipad with me until then. So there's 0 ways to get TM to work on either/or? I know the answer is probably no due to Apple's restrictions, but meh

Fuck TM, son.
Enjoy the time off.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I have an anniversary of sorts coming up tomorrow. I had a really bad bicycle accident about 6 years ago. I ended up in the hospital with several broken bones, a lot of road rash and stitches in my face. I gave my phone to my bestie and asked her to call my boss, Dave to let him know that I wouldn't be showing up for work the next day. Well, I had more than one contact named Dave. The one she ended up mistakenly calling was a guy that I had dated briefly two years before. He showed up at the hospital 15 minutes later, and took the fuck care of me. The love of my life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.