03/28 - Trailer Tuesday!

Did you nominate someone for Crowd Pleaser?

• Yes, I did!

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • No, but I will right now! goo.gl/KFpHYY

Votes: 36 76.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Some of mine keep popping back in my queue . . . is this more "improvements"?
Make sure you don't have 'accept next checked' on Mturk Suite... this was happening to me until I realized that.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
yeah, i've definitely noticed this doing Hendersons and OCMP5s, redoing the same HIT 3-4 times even though i hit submit and don't get an in-frame PRE. it just goes right back to the top of my queue. and this just happened to me on a survey i know i submitted, but then i closed the survey page window and lost my code when i noticed the survey was still in my queue and about to expire. so i had to return it.

DorthyZbornak

Golden
Contributor
Reaction score
And it doesn't help that the democrats and republicans basically completely reversed their stances on issues at some point around then
I was thinking that some issues in the 70s and 80s were less partisan, so there aren't as many automatics. Also, blue dog democrats. VERY prevalent until late 90s.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
yeah, i've definitely noticed this doing Hendersons and OCMP5s, redoing the same HIT 3-4 times even though i hit submit and don't get an in-frame PRE. it just goes right back to the top of my queue. and this just happened to me on a survey i know i submitted, but then i closed the survey page window and lost my code when i noticed the survey was still in my queue and about to expire. so i had to return it.

I want to say I saw someone talking about that bug when working on both normal mturk and worker.mturk is back. Have you been working on both?

If so, MerryLou @MerryLou linked a post earlier on how to fix it.
If not, I have no suggestions :x

Reactions: MerryLou

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Exactly - I've tried changing my computer clock and that didn't work. Not sure what is going on.

Sondi - I don't use MTS yet - just PC and HitFinder Beta.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I want to say I saw someone talking about that bug when working on both normal mturk and worker.mturk is back. Have you been working on both?

not purposefully? i only go to mturk sites

D

Deleted member 526

Woke up to more money today than expected, realized a completed deposit from the 20th is pending again, with the same transaction id from Amazon. Pretty sure it will not hard post to the account overnight, so those of you who see extra money today, be careful and don't spend it. :)
I didn't even check. just checked my overall balance. Thanks for telling us!

Reactions: Liz and Serial Mom

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
it has something to do with being logged in to both mturk sites. if you log out of the worker site and clear those cookies the problem will go away, at least that is what works for me.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score

Nope -- I only work on old mturk until I am forced to move to worker.mturk.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I was thinking that some issues in the 70s and 80s were less partisan, so there aren't as many automatics. Also, blue dog democrats. VERY prevalent until late 90s.
Honestly... I don't really think there is any true partisanship anymore beyond media presence and public image. It's all sleight of hand to misdirect the public. :tinfoil:

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
I like to think the biggest political issue of the day was how to deal with the fire hazard from polyester suits.
How could it not be? There was literally nothing else of historical significance going on.

Reactions: Pleco

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
it has something to do with being logged in to both mturk sites. if you log out of the worker site and clear those cookies the problem will go away, at least that is what works for me.
Thanks -- I'll give that a shot.

Reactions: ecko
Status
Not open for further replies.