03/28 - Trailer Tuesday!

Did you nominate someone for Crowd Pleaser?

• Yes, I did!

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • No, but I will right now! goo.gl/KFpHYY

Votes: 36 76.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone having an issue with amazon payments, when you go to withdraw funds to your bank the balance doesn't go to zero?
Just done mine a couple of minutes ago went through fine. Showed my balance that had not been trans
There's a special place in hell for requesters that love their games so much, they have 10 pages of instructions for it.
AMEN!!!!!!

Reactions: Pleco

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
So lets say im doing surveys. If a survey was decent and pay/time ratio was good stick it in PC and see if they do more?
Not usually. you can use Hit Monitor (logged out) to watch requesters without using a page request. Some 'survey' requesters do post regularly-ish (Dermot Lynott for example) so using PC to set a requester search might be useful.

not sure if that completely answers your question or just makes more, it's all kind of convoluted but you get it figured out :)

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I know what you're talking about and and threw my head on the keyboard. I cant remember all that garbage. Let me process the first set of instructions first.
Did you win the "who is hottest contest?" If you lost to Spike, these is no shame in that.

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
So lets say im doing surveys. If a survey was decent and pay/time ratio was good stick it in PC and see if they do more?
No, most surveys are only able to be done once. You need to use something like Hit Finder to let you monitor HITs as they are posted. If you don't "catch" something you want, you add it to PC or Hit Catcher. Once you catch it, delete it. The exception would be batches - non-survey HITs that are small and post often/or many at once.

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Why is it so slow????????????????????????????

Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.