03/28 - Trapeze Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfly

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my email with the Gift card.. sent her a message 2 days ago and no response. I never got the GC sunday like she said she would do when I asked about it saturday night.
Ugh! Hopefully you get it soon.

Happy Birthday to you!

Reactions: Katia2019 and jan

Dragonfly

Reaction score
This one? 2019-03-22 Francesca Gino Conversations Study(~ 15 minutes) $2.00 Paid
Oops sorry, no she had another that was a $10 HIT to read a chapter of her book. I did mine on the 18th. So it appears she is approving other HITs.

Reactions: Despairagus

Kliq

Reaction score
Title: Partner Satisfaction and Sexual Tendencies (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
Requester: Western University Love Lab [A1P43NI03KSFUQ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Researchers are trying to establish the relationship between sexual behaviors and relationship satisfaction. If you choose to participate, you will be asked to fill out a series of questionnaires asking about your sexual experiences and feelings.
Qualifications: PhamRep1 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location In CA, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]reviews looks terrible

Last edited:
Reactions: themildone

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Good Morning.

Reactions: Type2Work

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Title: Dot Motion task ($7.00 - $10.00 bonus) | PANDA
Requester: NCCLab [AOP3M93Z8HP0] (Req TV): $11.56/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Judge the motion and color of a swarm of moving dots.
Time: 7 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Spent A LOT of time on this last night. Had to start twice. First time I got to the last part and their full screen window closed. They didn't email me back and I restarted it. Got all the way through and told I got a $7.51 bonus and HIT the green submit button and then it said I was logged out of mTurk!!! Logged back in and it said I'd already completed this HIT and to return it! Couldn't submit it at all. Contacted IRB and the email listed in the HIT and no one has responded :(

Reactions: jan

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Does GeoHive really reject?
I'm also leary of them because of the one guy that said he got many rejections from them. I limit the numbers i do for them usually. But that being said, i've not had a rejection yet.

Reactions: IridescentOwl

JDWFM

Reaction score
Oh man I must have had some bad onions on my Whataburger last night or something. I casually farted in my office 20 minutes ago, door open, and it's STILL lingering in here...I'm strting to run out of excuses to talk to people outside my door.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Do helicopters count?

Reactions: Despairagus
Status
Not open for further replies.