03/28 - Trapeze Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

freakania

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi folks, do you know if Turkopticon is still been used?
When TO became TO2, I stopped being able to get into it. Something about registering an email or a missing password, I'm not sure, all i know is I can't resolve it unless I create an account with a different email. And for me that is not worth the hassle since I started using TV and have found it so much more reliable, presentable. I only ever use it to look at the stats MTS shows on a requeste, and only if there is no TV stats. I think TV is the most used and therefor has the most up to date information. TV just makes everything so streamlined. I know that probably does not specifically answer your question, but that's my personal anecdote endorsement.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Answer a short survey about LaCroix | Accept
Requester: Christian Hughes [A2OI6UNKYU22VC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]13.17[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 1
Description: 5 minute survey about LaCroix; qualifying question at the beginning
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96; Location EqualTo US

Vanyanka @Vanyanka

freakania

Contributor
Reaction score
magic man

I like this one! Now I want to start a new DnD campaign. You must have found some inspiration lately, it's nice to see someone putting in work towards their passions. It can be so hard to find the time to do so unless you make it a priority. Out of curiosity, are you using a drawing tablet, and if so is there one you would recommend? I've been trying to decide which one I want and I over researched and have given myself decision fatigue on the matter. And also, are you using photoshop (or gimp) for this? Sorry to interrogate you, I'm trying to move over to the digital medium.

Diviana

Reaction score
Title: Search Results Page Survey | Accept
Requester: AQ Surveys [A1W6N0XR97E0Q4] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.09] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.67] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=2.67] [Pen=null] [Res=0.00] [Rec=0] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 10:00
Available: 950
Description: -
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
~1min

Reactions: Type2Work

Kliq

Reaction score
Title: Read a scenario and answer questions (5-7 min)(~ 7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Silvia Bellezza [A722BT16IS8ZN] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.05] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 34
Description: You will be asked to read a short paragraph and answer questions
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Merovign

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I know i'm late on this but i was marking the helicopters as military vehicles, because it is a vehicle, but not a plane. Seemed right to me.

Reactions: Despairagus
Status
Not open for further replies.