Status
Not open for further replies.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
dammit, that's what I thought :(
I forgot I had this. I just clicked in... I think it's safe but I don't want to survey content. I think you'll be able to decide for yourself in the first 2-3 minutes.
Edit for clarity: the Stanford Facebook $4 bonus email

Reactions: themildone

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Investors’ judgments and decisions | Accept
Requester: Patricia Navarro [A2S7X0HKNAP2IX] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: You will assume the role of an investor to evaluate a company’s stock value in light of some information that will be made available to you.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Investors Decisions after Cybersecurity Breach DoesNotExist; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.19
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Performance Ratings of Department Head Candidate | AcceptA
Requester: Jakob Hull [A31P5V09Q9YN75] Contact
TO: No Reviews
Reward: $4.00
Duration: 2 hours
Description: Watch a video of a candidate for a department head position at a state university. Rate his performance in the interview and complete a few follow-up surveys. This will take approximately 30 minutes to an hour.
Requirements: None
This was just sitting in my queue for an hour and a half and I almost forgot about it.
It took me about 19 minutes to complete so not too bad.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
hey it was a tip for him :)

I also went outside to check my mail one time, in a leopard skin thong.

i did it on purpose tho
idk man me in just undies isn't that great of a sight lol
This reminds me of a nightmarish story. A couple of years back, when my boyfriend and I had just moved into our first apartment. One morning, I was taking a shower as he left to catch the bus to work. I heard the door open back up after a few minutes, so I walked out of the bathroom and asked "Sean, did you miss the bus?" as I nakedly made my way to the stairs. To my dismay, Sean had not missed the bus, and instead the FedEx guy misread the large-all-caps-red-bold-font that said PRIVATE ENTRANCE and just waltzed right on in.

I turned red. The Fedex driver turned around. He apologized as he sat the package down, and I said "Oh, it's okay." And then I realized what actually happened, and proceeded to say "I can totally see how you would think this was a public entrance, being as it's one of three doors, that all say private entrance, with their respective apartment letters..." He apologized once more, and explained that he thought that my door led to all of the apartments, to which I responded once again, "Oh, it's okay." He left promptly afterwards.

On top of that, it was a mistakenly sent package (TWC sent us two modems, made us pay to send the second back...)

I always lock the door now.
Sean always locks the door now.
I won't leave the bathroom without a towel securely in place now.
oh God that's awful! one time I was in my room after showering and I wasn't dressed yet. Forgot my blinds were partly open. looked over and saw a pre/young teen staring at me. i may have screamed.

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Review video image and title | Accept
Requester: Sergey Schmidt [A1IFMRTRLY6CMX] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $12.13] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.66] [Fast: 4.37] [Comm: 1.98] [Fair: 4.19] [Reviews: 285] [ToS: 11]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.05
Available: 485
Description: ---
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Review video image and title | Accept
Requester: Sergey Schmidt [A1IFMRTRLY6CMX] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $12.13] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.66] [Fast: 4.37] [Comm: 1.98] [Fair: 4.19] [Reviews: 285] [ToS: 11]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.05
Available: 485
Description: ---
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
These were .10 last night :shifty:

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
oh God that's awful! one time I was in my room after showering and I wasn't dressed yet. Forgot my blinds were partly open. looked over and saw a pre/young teen staring at me. i may have screamed.
I always used to get worried about the blinds/curtains. When we lived there, we were smack in the middle of everything. Convenience store on one side, catholic school on the other. Sandwich shop, dentist office, and a senior living center all directly across the street. We were second floor, and all of our windows were easily seen in from all sides of the place. Curtains and blinds were a must, but that sunshine coming in from different angles all day made for a challenge. I wanted the sunlight, but I didn't want to be nervous with people peeping in all the time lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: freakania

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
[QUOTE="oh God that's awful! one time I was in my room after showering and I wasn't dressed yet. Forgot my blinds were partly open. looked over and saw a pre/young teen staring at me. i may have screamed.
I always used to get worried about the blinds/curtains. When we lived there, we were smack in the middle of everything. Convenience store on one side, catholic school on the other. Sandwich shop, dentist office, and a senior living center all directly across the street. We were second floor, and all of our windows were easily seen in from all sides of the place. Curtains and blinds were a must, but that sunshine coming in from different angles all day made for a challenge. I wanted the sunlight, but I didn't want to be nervous with people peeping in all the time lol.[/QUOTE]
I was nervous about it a little, but I'm the back apartment building, with the apartment at the back of the building, with a line of trees right behind. I wasn't really expecting a random kid to be back there.

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

freakania

Contributor
Reaction score
I've never cared about being seen naked or slightly undressed, whatever, we all have human husks (bodies). And it doesn't excite me or bother me if I accidentally glimpse my neighbor. Unfortunately, I had to mark guilty on that question :(

Then again I was a dancer before mTurk, so I guess I have a skewed paradigm.

I don't live around kids and sometimes I forget about the nuances of walking around in underwear :nono: Now I feel like a bad neighbor.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 30-minute study to investigate how people form impression | Accept
Requester: Eva Gilboa-Schechtman [A3NKXHSS5E3QUT] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $6.33] [Pay: 2.50] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.73] [Fast: 4.25] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.11] [Reviews: 29] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 4 hours
Description: An academic survey including a task and several questionnaires with audio files
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your attitudes and behavior(~ 45 minutes) | Accept
Requester: PCLab [A1EKF0S2ZM7LEB] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $4.16
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Description: The purpose of this study is to examine the link between certain behaviors, attitudes, and motives.
Requirements: Location In GB, US; Exc: [73896-73307] DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've never cared about being seen naked or slightly undressed, whatever, we all have human husks (bodies). And it doesn't excite me or bother me if I accidentally glimpse my neighbor. Unfortunately, I had to mark guilty on that question :(

Then again I was a dancer before mTurk, so I guess I have a skewed paradigm.

I don't live around kids and sometimes I forget about the nuances of walking around in underwear :nono: Now I feel like a bad neighbor.
I don't care if I see my neighbor or a stranger or anything, I just don't want people seeing me because I'm so self conscious. Growing up, my mom and dad walked around half dressed/naked all the time, I still see my mom naked frequently, so it's whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.