03/29 - Whimsical Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
i gotta take a break. been on here since 6am. PE for now is $53.91. I'm gonna go outside, yep, that outside, for a bit and get some walking in around the neighborhood. back after awhile!

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Now you can submit HITs on the new Worker website
Workers can discover, accept, and now submit HITs on the new Worker website all without leaving the new Worker website. Start using the new Worker website today!

What's all that about?
Mturk is working on a new website.

Reactions: Itsmee

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just looked down at my boots and realized there's chocolate all over them. This is the kind of stuff that happens when your family owns a bakery lol
That's crazy how you run a bakery and you're sending all of us a ton of free samples, how crazy is this flat world of ours when things like that just happen?

un_in

Reaction score
I've made about 4 dollars LOL doing a bunch of amazons free giveaways from a bum twitter account lol so i don't get a million random followers
You know they're trying to help you, those million followers will come in handy one day when you have to tweet that your internet isn't working at your ISP. They'll think you're a bigwig with a million followers, and they'll get your tubes tied faster than you can say "vasectomy".

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I put too much taco seasoning in my cheeseburger mac and now it's gritty.

This is awful.
you know what, at least you are an administrative mod for the greatest mturk forum of all time! How many people can say that? I want you to go to the bathroom, look at yourself in the mirror, and say "I don't care if I can't cook cheeseburger mac. I am fucking JADED of MTC and I FUCKING ROOOOOOCCCCKKKK!"

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
Title: Collect data from websites and enter it into a spreadsheet | PANDA
Requester: Wes Ogden [A28CFEUYQ0YDSA] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Visit law firm websites (email address, contact name, and location provided) and enter data into the spreadsheet regarding their practice area. Ex: "It looks like you want to attract more auto accident and trucking cases in Miami."
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $16.00
Qualifications: None

Umaritimus

Prince of Hufflepuff
Reaction score
That's crazy how you run a bakery and you're sending all of us a ton of free samples, how crazy is this flat world of ours when things like that just happen?
Hahahahahaha, sincerely I would send you all free samples if it were my bakery (pastry shop really but details) and not my dad's

And if I weren't a broke pre-grad school student :(

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
you know what, at least you are an administrative mod for the greatest mturk forum of all time! How many people can say that? I want you to go to the bathroom, look at yourself in the mirror, and say "I don't care if I can't cook cheeseburger mac. I am fucking JADED of MTC and I FUCKING ROOOOOOCCCCKKKK!"
:thinking:

Just make more cheeseburger mac and add it in there to balance it out.
I got angry and threw it in the garbage instead. That's kinda the same thing.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
thats why, when I worked at Arbys, I took my lunch break and ate as soon as I clocked in, so I wouldnt be tempted. we were really relaxed as far as rules.

Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.