Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
eventually hits are going to have to start working. i kind of need the money here

DorthyZbornak

Golden
Contributor
Reaction score
seth hit? got a panda?
Title: chat with Albert Einstein | PANDA
Requester: Seth [AVS5XNNUL0RZQ] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.79] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
have a meaningful chat (approximately 10 turns; turn=back and forth) with my bot that simulates Albert Einstein
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: NonDisclosure is greater than 0; Location is US;

Reactions: The Bad Ash

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
As I mentioned, my Keurig coffee maker broke. Bought a second one (different brand) and it DID NOT WORK. I noticed that the cord was not twist tied - but the little twist tie was at the bottom of the box. I think Bed Bath & Beyond sold me a return as new. :angry2:

Using a little one cup espresso maker that takes 5 minutes to heat up and brew. Makes a ton of noise too.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
As I mentioned, my Keurig coffee maker broke. Bought a second one (different brand) and it DID NOT WORK. I noticed that the cord was not twist tied - but the little twist tie was at the bottom of the box. I think Bed Bath & Beyond sold me a return as new. :angry2:

Using a little one cup espresso maker that takes 5 minutes to heat up and brew. Makes a ton of noise too.
#firstworldproblems

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: chat with Albert Einstein | PANDA
Requester: Seth [AVS5XNNUL0RZQ] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.79] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
have a meaningful chat (approximately 10 turns; turn=back and forth) with my bot that simulates Albert Einstein
Time: 30 minutes
Qualifications: NonDisclosure is greater than 0; Location is US;
Thanks guys. Love these.

Reactions: ElleWoods

jan

Reaction score

I broke several French Press makers until I finally just bought a reusable coffee filter that I put over my coffee mug every morning. I fill it up with coffee and pour :).

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Hypothetical Employer Attitudes and Decisions(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Katelynn [A3AX9G1TFBPEY9] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: This study is being conducted to understand hiring and termination practices. If you choose to participate, you will answer questions about your characteristics. You will be presented with a story about a hypothetical applicant. You will pretend that you are an employer and you will answer questions about the applicant's characteristics and your attitudes and behaviors toward the applicant. The study will take 15-30 minutes to complete and you will receive $1.00 for successfully completing the study.
Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Qualifications: Exc: [37461174-38067] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.20.11
Coming up white too

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
let me get some early frustration out. having a couple surveys expire on me now because no hits will load

Reactions: Spicy Unagi

zero18

Contributor
Reaction score
Is it possible to use panda crazy and hit finder at the same time? I feel like all I get is PREs. Do I just need to turn down hit finder, I have it set to 1 second

Status
Not open for further replies.