03/30 - The Ultimate Thrill Ride Thursday!

Did you cast a vote for Crowd Pleaser yet?

• Yes, I did!

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • No, but I will right now! goo.gl/nUFv2k

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZileWrath

Reaction score
"Hey guys made my first dollar of the day woooooo"
"Im at 5 bucks now phew these sure are boring"
"What an easy survey im at 7 now!"
"Man what a grind finally hit my goal of 11 for the day im sure tired out"

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I consider a great deal of earnings posts to be massive trolling. I just skim past them and move on.
I think they can be good motivators sometimes. Especially seeing if someone just grinded on surveys all day. Or gritted it out on a crappy batch and made the best of it.

I dunno...I'm just a judgmental llama.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think they can be good motivators sometimes. Especially seeing if someone just grinded on surveys all day. Or gritted it out on a crappy batch and made the best of it.

This seems more like a "Happy for others and respecting the amount of work they put in" llama. Although that's a bit more clunky.

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score

It doesn't bother me that people are proud of earnings and want to share, but redacting the requester names or just posting dollar amounts is in poor taste - imho.

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
It doesn't bother me that people are proud of earnings and want to share, but redacting the requester names or just posting dollar amounts is in poor taste - imho.
We are inherently narcissistic creatures after all

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

P L A Y E R 9 1 @P L A Y E R 9 1 was a good bellwether for the non-masters experience before the :pompus: took over. Posting a PE every day, around the same time, can be helpful.

Just posting on the good days gives a skewed perspective.

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, the new MTS defaults to just an earnings breakdown rather than the requester breakdown now. But I do agree that it's a bit rude to post it and then ignore all questions about how they did it.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Well, the new MTS defaults to just an earnings breakdown rather than the requester breakdown now. But I do agree that it's a bit rude to post it and then ignore all questions about how they did it.
i feel the same, but understand it

Reactions: SarahAshlee90
Status
Not open for further replies.