03/30 - The Ultimate Thrill Ride Thursday!

Did you cast a vote for Crowd Pleaser yet?

• Yes, I did!

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • No, but I will right now! goo.gl/nUFv2k

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Blue @Blue make this work for me.
Code:
#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
CoordMode, ToolTip

$z::
$1::
$Numpad1::
ClickIt()
Send 1
return

$x::
$2::
$Numpad2::
ClickIt()
Send 2
return

$c::
$3::
$Numpad3::
ClickIt()
Send 3
return

$v::
$4::
$Numpad4::
ClickIt()
Send 4
return

$b::
$5::
$Numpad5::
ClickIt()
Send 5
return

i := 1

ClickIt()
{

if (i = 1) {
Click 1210, -607
i = 2
return
}

if (i = 2) {
Click 1760 -136
i = 1
return
}

}

What do you want it to do?

PS-- If I'm able to successfully help Kadauchi @Kadauchi with a script issue it may mark the beginning of the apocalypse.

Reactions: heeheehahaha

weakman

Reaction score
Yeah, the sharp downturn of non masters batches killed any chance I had.
It seems like mturk gotten worse over the past year. Every hits seems to require a qual of some kind.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, my earnings for the next few weeks will suck. And it's ok that they do.

I just found out my neighbor died last night. He was diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer and brain mets 18 years ago and beat it. I found out 3 weeks ago it had come back, and they were deciding on future treatment (if any). These are neighbors who, when they're out of town, I go over and take care of their chickens and get their paper, etc. And they watch my house when I'm gone.

All seemed well yesterday. I got up at 2 am and noticed their cars were gone. Something happened out of the blue, and he died last night. The wife called me earlier today to let me know her husband had died. And I had to tell my kid the hubby is gone (third time in two years I've had to tell him people he cares for are gone. He really detests death at this point in his life.)

When I talked to the wife about the future I said, "When everyone is gone after this all settles, I'm literally right next door. If you need anything, I am literally right there. I'm here for you." Her reply was, "It's just you and me now."

So, once again, and I've said this a few times on this forum FUCK CANCER.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I just found out my neighbor died last night. He was diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer and brain mets 18 years ago and beat it. I found out 3 weeks ago it had come back, and they were deciding on future treatment (if any). These are neighbors who, when they're out of town, I go over and take care of their chickens and get their paper, etc. And they watch my house when I'm gone.

All seemed well yesterday. I got up at 2 am and noticed their cars were gone. Something happened out of the blue, and he died last night. The wife called me earlier today to let me know her husband had died. And I had to tell my kid the hubby is gone (third time in two years I've had to tell him people he cares for are gone. He really detests death at this point in his life.)

When I talked to the wife about the future I said, "When everyone is gone after this all settles, I'm literally right next door. If you need anything, I am literally right there. I'm here for you." Her reply was, "It's just you and me now."

I'm really sorry to hear. :hug:

Reactions: tricker

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score

:hug:

Reactions: tricker

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score

Fuck cancer.

:hug:

Yungskell

Mturk Hustler
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

i'm sorry to hear :(

Reactions: TQueen and tricker

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Keyword relevance to Interest Audit (single yes/no per HIT) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - Customer Interests [A225CX8SZ86ADP] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.30] [Fast: 4.63] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 23] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.00/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Confirm "unique" relevance of keyword (e.g. 'bike helmet') to interest (e.g. 'cycling')Single yes/no per HIT, average estimated time < 5 seconds.
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 1233
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; Location is one of: CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.20.14

DebbieR

Reaction score
Looking forward to getting all those bonuses for cooperating in the game. Im guessing people cooperate for the most part right?
I'm always positive that fellow Turkers will share equally??! :angelic::angelic:

Reactions: Pleco

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I think I might get a little tipsy and then go see Ghost In the Shell tomorrow

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
AHK is a piece of shit.
I'm working on it. I think what you wrote works, e2ept for the 3li3k it fun3tion. Pretty sure you just need to start and end your if statements with #IF instead of just starting them with if like in ja4as3ript

DebbieR

Reaction score
Ugh, PE posters are even more worse than I thought.
But helpful to us newbies on which batches to PANDA. I'm thankful for the PE postings so I have motivation to get my own up!

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm working on it. I think what you wrote works, e2ept for the 3li3k it fun3tion. Pretty sure you just need to start and end your if statements with #IF instead of just starting them with if like in ja4as3ript
They work outside of a function as is. Either way, its not wanting to adhere to using absolute screen coordinates.

Status
Not open for further replies.