coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Share your opinion about using Lyft and Uber (for users of Lyft and Uber only) | Accept
Requester: Scott Middleton [A2GIGUBCYHQGLH] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $19.69] [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.25
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Only complete if you have used Lyft or Uber and you live in a city where UberPOOL or Lyft Line is available. Tell us about your experience with Uber/Lyft. React to proposed changes to the industry and tell us your perceptions of your fellow passengers.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; No Repeats DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.19
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Interaction study 5
  • Hosted by : Daisung Jang
  • Reward : £ 0.35
  • Avg. Reward Per Hour : £7.05/hr
  • Available Places : 8/50
  • Maximum Allowed Time : 20mins
  • Avg. Completion Time : 3mins
what kind of export is that?
prolific.ac has been error 404 since march 19th for me, but I get emails about open surveys (which makes me think that other people are having problems if all their surveys aren't gobbled up straight away) and I see people posting stuff that's open there (even though I'm not able to join them, since the error 404 thing)

Reactions: coffeeowl

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Not especially user friendly, but ..............
I believe it's a phrase commonly used by Russians playing League of Legends/Counterstrike. Why they chose that in the script, I dunno :p

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I believe it's a phrase commonly used by Russians playing League of Legends/Counterstrike. Why they chose that in the script, I dunno :p
no, it's english people making fun of russian counter strike players
it's like basically english speaking people saying "bitch! " or "crap" in russian,

Reactions: Starslip

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
what kind of export is that?
prolific.ac has been error 404 since march 19th for me, but I get emails about open surveys (which makes me think that other people are having problems if all their surveys aren't gobbled up straight away) and I see people posting stuff that's open there (even though I'm not able to join them, since the error 404 thing)
It isn't an export just copy and pasted from the studies page. The export script is busted. I've been getting tons of errors there too for the past few weeks. They need to get their new servers ASAP.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Peachy @PeachyRider You see the match? Happy for Sloane. WTF is the coaching in between games about? First time I've seen it. Don't like it at all.
ive seen the coaching a lot during WTA matches. i’m not really a fan of it, either. i feel like pros should be able to work their way through a match themselves. the ATP doesn’t allow it during it their matches. I think that’s how it should be on both sides

Sloane is a tricky player. I’ve seen her at her best and also when she plays some terrible tennis, but when she’s on we’ve seen what she can do. Winning the US open and now a masters title at Miami

wouldn’t suprise me to see her win more big titles in the future. especially with Serena not at 100% right now

Last edited:
Reactions: Horse Feathers

Diane89

Reaction score
is there a way i can make things go away on hit scraper after i already hit them without having to block them?

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
It isn't an export just copy and pasted from the studies page. The export script is busted. I've been getting tons of errors there too for past few weeks. They need to get their new servers ASAP.
I sent them a message (reply to email) and I basically said that I've been having errors, the same errors that have been pointed out on several public boards.

I implied that perhaps they've been getting less responses because their pages have been splotchy

they answered that they have not been noticing any such drops in participation (which I have a difficult time believing, since it's only been in the last three or four weeks that they've been sending me multiple emails a day about open studies that I can participate in)

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
is there a way i can make things go away on hit scraper after i already hit them without having to block them?
block the title (as long as it's unique) - hopefully the requester in question didn't give it a common name like "a survey on your opinions"

Reactions: Diane89

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Entrepreneur's decision making | Accept
Requester: Jake [A2TLCOX8XIBJ2I] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $22.10] [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO:
No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Description: The survey will ask you to create a product for your business and make several subsequent decisions. It might take 30 minutes. You will get $1.00 in this experiment.
Requirements: Previous_Participation DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Entrepreneur's decision making | Accept
Requester: Jake [A2TLCOX8XIBJ2I] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $22.10] [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO:
No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Description: The survey will ask you to create a product for your business and make several subsequent decisions. It might take 30 minutes. You will get $1.00 in this experiment.
Requirements: Previous_Participation DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
"This is a pilot test to check whether the experiment will work well, so you will get $1.00 even though the instructions might say you will get $5+.

It may seem like you're getting 20 cents worth of effort even though you're paying $1, then

Status
Not open for further replies.