03/31 - Trick's Eve Thursday!

Have you voted for Crowd Pleaser this month?

• No, http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/crowd-pleaser-voting-march-2016.396/

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • Yes I did, please leave me alone.

Votes: 65 76.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
For anyone who likes off the wall anime, new seasons of FLCL coming.
do the admins provide their addresses so donations can be mailed in via crumpled soggy dollar bills?
No. I heard you have to find a Czech.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
I still write checks to pay my bills. Too many of the companies want ridiculous amounts for fees to pay online.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
It only gives me the option to use paypal?
You use your paypal, but you enter your debit/cc information to pay it. (I believe that's how it works) You don't need to have your bank account confirmed for this.

Reactions: themildone

cassius

Reaction score
I still write checks to pay my bills. Too many of the companies want ridiculous amounts for fees to pay online.
Amen to that. I was going to pay my electric bill this morning and they wanted something like $3 to pay online. Or else I could let them into my checking account at no charge. So I will continue to write a check and mail it. And pray it gets delivered.

Reactions: MindNumbing

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Are you sure? lol
I feel like they should charge you for all those bits of paper that look the same, minus a few digits.
Amen to that. I was going to pay my electric bill this morning and they wanted something like $3 to pay online. Or else I could let them into my checking account at no charge. So I will continue to write a check and mail it. And pray it gets delivered.
Yeah. Companies like that deserve $180 in pennies. What's your policy on that?

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score

Yep, and here lately our mailmen like to lose the mail. But my mortgage company wants $25 just to pay online. They can kiss my ass and wait for the check.

Status
Not open for further replies.