Status
Not open for further replies.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Identify Buds, Fruits, and Flowers in Images of Plants. | PANDA
Requester: Crowdsourced Science [A2PLP8B95UZNS8] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.40 Communicativity★★★★★ 3.06 Generosity★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 20
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: In this task, you will identify buds, fruits, and flowers in images of plants. You will process a total of 10 images. You will be shown a training video before performing the task before performing the task. You will be compensated for watching the video.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.15
Qualifications: Location is US

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Title: Short quick survey about your perceptions and social attitudes. About 10 minutes and $2.00. (~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Survey Studies for Pay [A3LCIQF1AIQ7J1] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.45 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.06 Generosity
★★★★ 4.92 Fairness
★★★★ 4.83 Promptness

Number of Reviews: 101
TOS Flags: 2
Submit a new TO review
Description: In this survey, you will answer questions about your perceptions and your social attitudes. This survey includes a qualification question.
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Exc: [-1552168632-9437] has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is one of: US

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Title: Take a Quick Survey about Attitudes and Preferences! | PANDA
Requester: Altsuss [A1ATES40ZPE477] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.67 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.36 Generosity
★★★★ 4.90 Fairness
★★★★ 4.73 Promptness

Number of Reviews: 85
Submit a new TO review
Description: Min age: 18, approx. 5-10 min. On one page, you will have a writing task and will not be allowed to advance until at least a minimal amount of time has passed.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 6
Reward: $0.71
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i didnt want to spend too much. 200 was enough!
Smartphones are way too expensive! Or you get locked in a contract to lease your soul.

Reactions: Raven

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Smartphones are way too expensive! Or you get locked in a contract to lease your soul.
yeah! they are very pricey. i could have bought a computer for some of the prices of phones. considering its basically going to get used on wifi, im glad i'm not paying an arm and a leg!

Reactions: Vanyanka

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Title: American History Trivia | PANDA
Requester: Justin A Leiby [A3FHA1VAW009WB] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness

Number of Reviews: 12
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer 10 historical trivia and some questions about your interests. Please do not respond if you have already completed this task.
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks, would have been nice if this was the only post but it wasnt. i didnt think that was the right one and was trying to get the hits before they ran out and i missed them all. awesome. Whatever. Sick of everyone saying spoonfed. Wow it was a 1.2 second search for you (the other guy) because you knew what it was. i just reinstalled. i have upwards of 40 scripts installed. how am i supposed to remember. Im sorry for blowing up kryssy and im gonna take a breather and i hope when i come back everything is all good like usual. I came here to get away from the drama. Lets keep this forum friendly. I like it better that way. Again, i apologize Kryssy.
It's going to be OK. Mturk has a really steep learning curve, and as much as you might be hoping for input from some other guy you probably just need to persevere and learn this stuff for yourself. That's kind of how this works. It's not personal or offensive in any way. I think that ultimately your income on Mturk depends on your motivation.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Find email addresses for these businesses | PANDA
Requester: Emily McHale [AIIY4LQ5JJXSU] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.25 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness

Number of Reviews: 9
Submit a new TO review
Description: Given the website, name and location of the business, please find the business' email.
HITs Available: 2391
Reward: $0.12
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Reactions: RaiderJ

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
It's going to be OK. Mturk has a really steep learning curve, and as much as you might be hoping for input from some other guy you probably just need to persevere and learn this stuff for yourself. That's kind of how this works. It's not personal or offensive in any way. I think that ultimately your income on Mturk depends on your motivation.
I don't think he was unmotivated. I searched for youtube and yta on greasyfork and couldn't find anything until I remembered it was in the google script. We're here to help each other. I hope anyone that has any questions continues to ask in the work thread.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't think he was unmotivated. I searched for youtube and yta on greasyfork and couldn't find anything until I remembered it was in the google script. We're here to help each other. I hope anyone that has any questions continues to ask in the work thread.
Maybe if someone added the requesters into the script description it would bring it up with those searches...

Status
Not open for further replies.