04/01 - Fooling April First Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'd rather shoot myself than open the console log
:shrug: its hitting f12 and waiting for messages. You said you couldn't see whats happening and I was just pointing out that you can.

Reactions: Kerek

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
its the best for a9s, sergey, virals, pools, everything.
Now I need all the pandas I always ignored because I hoped it would show up on my list long enough to use the "hoard" link. HA. Can't believe it took me this long. It just seemed/sounded way too complicated and it's so NOT.

Reactions: Azazael and Kerek

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Just got back from Superman vs. Batman. Superheroes? What heroes? Jesse Eisenberg for the win! He stole the movie for me.

Now off to move everything from my refrigerator to ice chests for the weekend, then to set up my Steam account and fall down the rabbit hole that is Stardew Valley. I need a second monitor so I can turk and play at the same time.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
:shrug: its hitting f12 and waiting for messages. You said you couldn't see whats happening and I was just pointing out that you can.
I was just kidding. I appreciate your advise. I didn't really need to look because i saw you say once that panda can get pre's even though you aren't seeing it happen. and when E.F. Kaduachi Speaks, People Listen

Reactions: Kadauchi

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: G+ Review for a local company | PANDA
Requester: SEO Masters [A2XLFC6ZWTTEE5] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.67 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.74 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.79 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.89 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 29
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Post a 5 star review for a g+ profile of a local company. Only active/established G+ accounts. 20 words min.
Time: 4 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: GOOGLE PACK US has not been granted, No retaikes has not been granted, Total approved HITs is not less than 0, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 60, Location is US

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Just got back from Superman vs. Batman. Superheroes? What heroes? Jesse Eisenberg for the win! He stole the movie for me.

Now off to move everything from my refrigerator to ice chests for the weekend, then to set up my Steam account and fall down the rabbit hole that is Stardew Valley. I need a second monitor so I can turk and play at the same time.
join us in the ez money that is a9...might even make back what you spent at the movies

Reactions: tricker

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Never help anyone.
I was having flashbacks to when i first installed hitdb goals edition and was constantly being asked what it said in the console? Ha, until HitDB i thought a console was what I rested my feet on during long car rides.

Reactions: Aydiarose

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
"I don't care how it works, I just want it to work."
I was just kidding. I appreciate your advise. I didn't really need to look because i saw you say once that panda can get pre's even though you aren't seeing it happen. and when E.F. Kaduachi Speaks, People Listen
The log will also show you captchas, and I was surprised to find out it doesn't let you know when you have a full queue. For shame DonovanM...
There should be some visual cues that let you know, like that blue/yellow part becoming red or something, because PRE is also handled in the background for HS and HM? which will lead you to miss more HITs.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
join us in the ez money that is a9...might even make back what you spent at the movies
I wish I could. I have to take everything out of the appliance we all most depend on and put my perishables into ice chests and let the refrigerator thaw out for two days.

Or I could pay my appliance guy $200 to replace the condensate tube that has gunked up.

By Sunday my PE will be +200 from avoiding appliance repair guy .

Reactions: hyway and Drwho10

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
The log will also show you captchas, and I was surprised to find out it doesn't let you know when you have a full queue. For shame DonovanM...
There should be some visual cues that let you know, like that blue/yellow part becoming red or something, because PRE is also handled in the background for HS and HM? which will lead you to miss more HITs.
yeah, it would be sweet if it would stop when i had a full queue, but then i would want it to start back again when i didn't :)

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I wish I could. I have to take everything out of the appliance we all most depend on and put my perishables into ice chests and let the refrigerator thaw out for two days.

Or I could pay my appliance guy $200 to replace the condensate tube that has gunked up.

By Sunday my PE will be +200 from avoiding appliance repair guy .
that blows. at least its not broken to where you have to repair it

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Protip: Run Hitscraper on 1sec refresh and scrape 6 pages, and make sure to run all your pandas at 2-3seconds on TM, especially virals

Status
Not open for further replies.