04/01 - Fooling April First Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Hope all of your April Fool's day was awesome. Mine was. I seriously tormented my kid.

But, this proud mama has to say he found a way to get me back. His was a super simple prank, but it got me sooooooooooo good I tip my hat to my 11 year old.

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Hope all of your April Fool's day was awesome. Mine was. I seriously tormented my kid.

But, this proud mama has to say he found a way to get me back. His was a super simple prank, but it got me sooooooooooo good I tip my hat to my 11 year old.
sounds like we need details

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
sounds like we need details
LOL. He played on Mom Guilt. I said something I meant as a joke, then 20 mins later I realized he might not have seen it as a joke, so I explained and apologized. He said nothing. So I asked if he accepted my apology. He deadpanned and said, "It was kind of harsh, Mom."

I apologized more.

He just stared me down. For a good 30 seconds during which I felt like a bad mom.

I said, "Truly, kid, I am so sorry. I meant it as a joke, but I realize as your mom what I think is jokey can come across as harsh."

Then I saw the side of his mouth twitch and he said, "April Fool's! I know that's a lame prank, Mom, but I had to do SOMETHING to get you back."

Well done, son, well done.

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.knowable.com/a/20-things-about-jennifer-lawrence-you-probably-didnt-know-?utm_content=inf_10_3136_2&tse_id=INF_d6e3227e91cc4d89891cf0e9a68e5e8d

6/20. Her love of Doritos chips caused her to stain several dresses while on the set ofAmerican Hustle (2013), nearly ruining them in the process. The wardrobe department solved this problem by creating a number of identical dresses for her to use throughout the production so she would always have a clean one to wear.
so kryss @kryssyy really is jlaw :eek:

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
that awkward moment when you've been panda'ing this for 6-7 hours, it pops up on scraper and neither you or your panda get it :rain:
same here. damn it, you'd think being complacent and lazy would have popped that hit right into my queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.