04/01 - Sudden Takeover Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 526

I just invented this recipe!!! cost about 45 cents to make this, plus the cost the leftover orange pulp. doesn't taste that great but is pretty good I think! needs more orange pulp, going to try it that way now.

yield 3-4 pancake-like things

1 cup white whole wheat flour
1 cup water
1/3 cup orange pulp cut out of oranges after the juice was squished out to make orange juice
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt

put 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in frying pan. mix ingredients in a little bowl. drop in 1/3 cup of mix into frying pan. each pancake should be 1/3 cup mix. cook for a few minutes.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Sometimes it's impossible to tell if you're trolling/joking or just using it as an excuse to be an actual douche. Which I think is pretty shitty considering the fact that so many people here have gone out of their way to legitimately help you, even when you're too pissed off to listen.
er..
I understand that you're trying to be straight up and honest, but I have to admit, I do not understand your post.

I am not trolling/joking about anything. at least, I don't think I am. I have read through the last two pages and while I can understand that other people may interpret different information in different ways, I cannot see the link.

as far as being 'too pissed off to listen' I have to disagree with you.
because when I get angry, I walk away.
I don't get 'too pissed off to listen'
I just decide that the topic which has apparently gotten me worked up is not worth the energy of being upset over,
and that perhaps it's better if I just admit that the topic at hand is just not for me.

why should I waste my energy being upset about something?
no one should. there isn't enough time in the day to get worried about everything

Reactions: Sara Gates
Status
Not open for further replies.