04/01 - Surprises Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
I feel like were secretly being April fooled by requesters today, I have seen too many ridiculous underpaid HIT's and batches today, Like way more than normal. And this Alex G guy must of smoked too much weed and posted a underpaid batch about weed.

Reactions: Kennedy and savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
At least you have something to look forward to :)
I might get merit pay too, which is $500 added onto your salary... i would prefer cash money but whatever. I'm trying, it's just so far away, and I'm suddenly in aggressive pay everything off mode....after my trip in may anyway.

turk, i'm looking at you.

Reactions: Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I might get merit pay too, which is $500 added onto your salary... i would prefer cash money but whatever. I'm trying, it's just so far away, and I'm suddenly in aggressive pay everything off mode....after my trip in may anyway.

turk, i'm looking at you.
Where are you going in May?

Reactions: savvy

savvy

Reaction score
Where are you going in May?

I booked a huge "yolo" trip a few months ago. Going to Tenefrie (one of the canary islands) to visit my exchange student from high school. That's part of my credit card balance, the airfare. I have a place to stay and a ride while there. I also have a long layover in Dublin that I plan on taking airport transport into the city for a few hours. It's May 30-June7th or something along those lines. Terrified and excited all at once.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I booked a huge "yolo" trip a few months ago. Going to Tenefrie (one of the canary islands) to visit my exchange student from high school. That's part of my credit card balance, the airfare. I have a place to stay and a ride while there. I also have a long layover in Dublin that I plan on taking airport transport into the city for a few hours. It's May 30-June7th or something along those lines. Terrified and excited all at once.
It sounds very exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it!

savvy

Reaction score
It sounds very exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it!
Don't worry I will probably login and chat on here, I couldn't imagine going ten days without loggin in lol. I'll miss turking a little bit, but maybe not so much while i'm hiking up dormat volcanos and sitting on the perfect beach lol

TabethaC

Reaction score
Title: Complete an 5-minute short survey for $.60(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.82] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.66] [Fast=4.54] [Comm=3.96] [Fair=4.55] [Reviews=486] [ToS=2]
TO2: [Hrly=0.45] [Pen=1.80] [Res=0.00] [Rec=75] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=11]
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 45:00
Available: 1
Description: Answer survey questions to earn money
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; SurveyGroup [1333] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [4417044-138067] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: -1655170301 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Dublin airport's well served by buses that take you right into the city centre that take maybe 30 minutes. Though a taxi wouldn't cost too much. It's really not that far. (Mind I last took a taxi about five years ago. I dread to think the cost now). I always have an overnight stop because I've lots of family there. But the trip sounds fantastic.

Vladtheinhaler23

#NurkFever
Reaction score
Title: Legal Decision Making(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Tarika Daftary [ANZVJ797AVTMU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$32.04] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: In this study you will be asked to imagine yourself as a defendant in a criminal case. You will be asked to answer some questions related to the legal situation.
Qualifications: Exc: [127168453-136994] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
4:00[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Veltora Otew

savvy

Reaction score
Dublin airport's well served by buses that take you right into the city centre that take maybe 30 minutes. Though a taxi wouldn't cost too much. It's really not that far. (Mind I last took a taxi about five years ago. I dread to think the cost now). I always have an overnight stop because I've lots of family there. But the trip sounds fantastic.
I saw that the airport bus thing is like 10 euros round trip and really reliable. There are a ton of blogs specifally on doing a long layover in dublin! And there are multiple get on/off points so I can get off at the furthest point and get back on closer after walking in that direction. :) Anything you think I need to see in dublin?

Reactions: LucyO

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I saw that the airport bus thing is like 10 euros round trip and really reliable. There are a ton of blogs specifally on doing a long layover in dublin! And there are multiple get on/off points so I can get off at the furthest point and get back on closer after walking in that direction. :) Anything you think I need to see in dublin?
The bus system in Dublin is excellent and even I did it easy peasy lemon squeezy all on my own!

Go to the tour office, I think she's on/near Grafton street. Go see Newgrange. https://www.newgrange.com/ older than stone henge, older than the pyramids, cool AF. It's a very short day trip, like not even a full day.

savvy

Reaction score
The bus system in Dublin is excellent and even I did it easy peasy lemon squeezy all on my own!

Go to the tour office, I think she's on/near Grafton street. Go see Newgrange. https://www.newgrange.com/ older than stone henge, older than the pyramids, cool AF. It's a very short day trip, like not even a full day.
i think that's too far for this trip lol i have like 8 hours or something

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Memory recollection(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Haotian Zhou [ASWEYIJ8SFW6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]12.41[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 30:00
Available: 14
Description: The entire survey takes 8 minutes to finish.
Qualifications: Exc: [1797588178-137994] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; SurveyGroup [2094] DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Image categorization | PANDA
Requester: MLDataLabeler [A3K5D5S00LCHBB] (Req TV): $39.92/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Categorize images into specific classes
Time: 5 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: ebf7f7a1-60a7-49e7-b06e-26a3c4bf10d8 DoesNotExist ; HCJCPTJJQPHFGURVYMHZ DoesNotExist ;
That was weird. $1 for one picture?

Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.