04/01 - Surprises Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alk69

Reaction score
I've managed one survey this morning. I can't concentrate on anything right now.

Put your mind on what's important. Throw the rest in a ditch, 'cause it's not....The older you get, the more you come to understand that much of what you've spent your life and precious time on was not important.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Thank you everyone. I'm just beside myself. I have to go see him soon, I haven't yet, mostly because I don't want to believe it I think. My dad says he doesn't look very good and has to use a cane already. I think my dad is freaking out too because that is his younger brother and we've already lost another one of his younger brothers.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family!
Just take some time off working.
I have. I found out last Wednesday and I haven't worked a ton since. Took the whole weekend off.

Last edited:

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you everyone. I'm just beside myself. I have to go see him soon, I haven't yet, mostly because I don't want to believe it I think. My dad says he doesn't look very good and has to use a cane already. I think my dad is freaking out too because that is his younger brother and we've already lost another one of his younger brothers.

I have. I found out last Wednesday and I haven't worked a ton since. Took the whole weekend off.
Prayers

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
::taps UserTesting:: Is this thing on?! I've gotten exactly two screeners in 2.5 hrs now. I have a long doctor's appointment this afternoon to deal with some ongoing issues and I really needed to make money this morning dammit.

I'm at PE $9.39

Reactions: GTR

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Title: Economics Experiment for Research Purposes | PANDA
Requester: HH UiS Lab [A1S33W5H24V75] (Req TV): $21.57/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This HIT will take approximately 15 minutes. In addition to the participation fee of $1, you can earn a bonus. The participation fee will be paid within 3 days, while the bonus will be paid later.
Time: 40 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Took Part of Experiment Already DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

6 minutes and chance for a bonus.

Reactions: sarcasta

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
We rented a stoller there but we didn't use it as much as I thought we would. It was nice to put my backpack in too to take a break from that.
Ughhhhh. We're planning to go in the next 6 months - year. No idea how they expect me to wrangle a two year old and her stuff without a stroller. :shifty:

And, let's face it, all the merch I'm gonna buy. :ghost:

Status
Not open for further replies.