04/02 - Savoring Tricks Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, I understand that completely. But I'm also going on the fact that I had surgery a year ago. It was done with robotics, and I'm still suffering from complications from what should have been a routine surgery. Not saying that was the reason for the complications, just saying that complications happen. Even ones like in my case they can't exactly figure out what the problem is now or how to fix it.

I'm just going on the fact that everyone is different and that some people develop hematoma's or go into cardiac arrest or a thousand other possible scenarios that a robot might not be able to account for in the moment.
No you are right. Right now I dont think our computers could handle such a program and we will not be able to program a robot to do that. We probably need quantum computers to handle the sheer amount of variables that could occur. But if technology keeps advancing the way it is due to moores law, especially if we achieve AI, robots will be doing all surgery I think. That is, if they let us live...

Reactions: Horse Feathers

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
something off about that kid
He was going to go out and practice his archery, but it started raining, so I'm probably third or fourth down on his list of options. Don't care, will take it.

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Those things catch on fire you know. :p
"Hey guys! Check out what I've invented! I call it a hoverboard"
"Woah, cool! Does it really hover?"
"No"
"What does it do?"
"Catches on fire, a LOT."
:p
no, I want my hover skateboard, saw a movie once...
You may want to bite the bullet and see a second movie.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Now that you're up, maybe you'll take some taxi reservations, or are you still on strike? I had a great agent this morning, but after 12:00 p.m. EST, she disappeared. I guess she had to go outside. (shudders)
or maybe they did like me and tossed off the reservations for the csats

Reactions: Aydiarose

Zerker

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone watched The Ranch yet on Netflix? I'm 4 episodes in. Its pretty funny!

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone watched The Ranch yet on Netflix? I'm 4 episodes in. Its pretty funny!
Will add it to my queue.

I just started The Path on Hulu (it just came out). It is not funny but it sure is interesting.

Snowflake

Reaction score
And I'm getting screened out of everything, probably means lunchtime.

Reactions: kryss

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Trying to set up a Steam account for me so I can do nothing but OCMP75 hits and play Stardew Valley. But I can't think of an account name...so I'm just sitting here stuck.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Trying to set up a Steam account for me so I can do nothing but OCMP75 hits and play Stardew Valley. But I can't think of an account name...so I'm just sitting here stuck.
Tricksey

Reactions: tricker
Status
Not open for further replies.