04/02 - Savoring Tricks Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
the real penalty for not qualifying for OCMP hits is the constant fucking emails telling me about hits I can't fucking do. Also meal prep saturday was cancelled cause nobody wanted to help. so only chili mac got done. fuckem
My daughter loves to cook. I got her involved by letting her pick out a recipe. She does this once a week (which works out well for me, because she cooks at least one dinner a week). If that doesn't quite work, pull out a dessert book - that's usually pretty inspiring :wink:. :cupcake:

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Steak quesadillas are on the menu tonight. Not too difficult but everyone (even the pickiest) will eat them. I wish I could get into the monthly meal prep/freezer meals. It would save me so much time.
it's a lot easier then you think, usually only takes me about 2-3 hours to get like 6 different meal types done. The burrito's will last 30 days, but are usually gone will before then. Non-egg burrito's will last a shitload longer. The other meals are put into pryex containers for individual no-time meals

Reactions: PhantomCatt

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I like where this is going.

Title: Social science study. Well-crafted. Requires download. WARNING: This HIT contains pictures of people in underwear. | PANDA
Requester: Cameron Brick [A3H4LC69657U7B] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.59 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 18
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: View pictures of men and women and select which ones you saw. Answer a short questionnaire. Average time 8-10 minutes. Large payment because this study requires download of the Inquisit application, and takes a minute to load once the app is launched.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.60
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 65; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification is 1

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score

Title: Social science study. Well-crafted. Requires download. WARNING: This HIT contains pictures of people in underwear. | PANDA
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.59 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Description: View pictures of men and women and select which ones you saw. Answer a short questionnaire. Average time 8-10 minutes. Large payment because this study requires download of the Inquisit application, and takes a minute to load once the app is launched.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 65; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification is 1
LMAO Wow...

Reactions: Pleco

Barf

Buckets
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm watching a snail march up the side of the building, because he smells some good snail trail on the otherside. Fuck that snail, he getting more gains than I am today!

Pink Frost

Reaction score

TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.59 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.59 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Oh, myyy

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
On a scale from molasses to a crippled snail, how slow has it been today?
depends on how much you like OCMP75 and C-Sats

Barf

Buckets
Contributor
Reaction score

TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.59 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Sorry but I only get naked when I shop.

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a few simple questions! | PANDA
Requester: Arber Tasimi [A3HV5BCXR7LKU4] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.87][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 3.50][Fast: 4.92]
Description:
Short and super easy (< 2 minutes)!
Time: 3 hours
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85; Location is US

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
we don't do that all that much here, very rarely will we have cake or something. Not saying we are health/diet freaks, we just don't care all that much about sweets

Reactions: jan

Barf

Buckets
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't like cake, do you have pepsi instead?

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Been all OCMP75 for me today. Earnings won't be that great for today, but things will look up come bonus time. Most of mine are booking today, yay!

Reactions: hyway

Barf

Buckets
Contributor
Reaction score
Eww wine. Fine just give me the water and the beer in a big pitcher, while i go look for the bread.

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.59 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
9-10 minutes and a severe exposure to guys' packages.

leftfield

slackologist
Contributor
Reaction score

TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.59 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
10 mins, insquisit

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't mind C-Sats but I can never catch them. Do people use a panda for those or just HS?

Status
Not open for further replies.